Had we beaten BC last time ...

IC Khari

If the Bombers had beaten BC there wouldn't be a crossover. Winnipeg and BC would both be 8 - 10 and out of the playoffs.

There are 3 teams in the East with at least 8 wins right now.

Yup, Toronto winning on Friday was what the nail in the coffin would've been.  Have to have a better W/L record to replace the team in third.  Ties don't cut it.

Nevermind the BC game, how about those 2 rider games we should have won. or the Hamilton game we lost later in the year.

Those 2 rider games are the difference between 7-11 and 9-9 which is a playoff spot. the hamilton game is the difference between finishing 3rd or 4th. 

Well this topic was a fail. Seriously though, losing those two home games to the Riders plus the ones to Hamilton and BC are more and more painful. I wouldn't say that any of those three teams are much better than we are.

Next season the Bombers win those games. I'm confident Bombers win at least 9-10 games next season.

Well this topic was a fail. Seriously though, losing those two home games to the Riders plus the ones to Hamilton and BC are more and more painful. I wouldn't say that any of those three teams are much better than we are.

Next season the Bombers win those games. I'm confident Bombers win at least 9-10 games next season.

Could've won them this year too. We were outplayed at the QB position - rest of the team played well enough to win those games.

Could've won them this year too. We were outplayed at the QB position - rest of the team played well enough to win those games.

I think you're going to get a lot of dissent on this one. Willy wasn't allowed by his O-line to play well and was beaten into the ground. Beyond that, our defense was figured out by Labour day by the other teams, and our receivers as a whole were barely good enough on a good day and significantly sub-par other days. And that is not even addressing the weak D-line and coaching.

Durant in 3 games  vs WPG  13 for 21 for 115 yards

14 for 26 for204 yards

8 for 9 77 yards  

Hardly sounds like stats from somebody that outplayed anybody

14 for 26 for204 yards

8 for 9 77 yards  

Yeah, but you're missing the point, Marve could have won all 3 of those games…he just     needed     the opportunity.

O'Shea's decision not to pull Willy against BC was completely inexplicable. I've never seen such a terrible performance from a QB who did not end up being pulled.

Geez, you and your brother KK have to get over it.

The season is OVER.

Willy had a bad game.

Move on.

Its like they enjoy yelling at a white wall saying "you should.be orange!"

Not really sure what pleasure they derive from shoving this opinion into as many conversations as they do when its pretty clear that willy is #1 and gets all reps he could get in HIS FIRST YEAR AS A STARTER...

IF'S, should've and could've are like stats., and are for losers. Let's get real and look ahead with some positivity. I think we've laid the ground work for a very good year coming up. There's only one way for us in the west and that is up. A sideline of this miserable mess of a year, is that we have a very good draft position in a very deep draft year. Forget what was and look forward to a more successful future. We have the makings.

14 for 26 for204 yards

8 for 9 77 yards  

Um, 8 for 9 is pretty good, but he got hurt remember? Sunseri came in - check his stats out. I won't argue - I really don't care. It's an opinion forum and it's my opinion, right or wrong. We'll see more next year and hopefully Willy will be better but I still like Marve.