Which Coaches Do You Want Back?

BigBlue

I think Milo is leaving the door open. Nothing is definite in T.O, things have deteriorated there this year and I would expect some change. They also missed the playoffs and a gig as o.c. with his former pal 'might' be on his agenda. Big bucks for sure BUT it sure would help us out. O.K. so everyone is dreaming and speculating. Here's a scenario ..Trestman to T.O. and Milo comes here. Yes I am dreaming and speculating in hi-def.

I think that dominoes would definitely start to fall if Trestman were available. Likely Montreal, but BC, Sask, Ottawa, and Toronto are also possibilities.

I can see BC, Ottawa and Toronto. But Sask, I believe is happy with Chamblin, plus Cortez might bolt if they change HC.

I'd fire O'Shea to get Trestman in a second and I wouldn't worry about the optics. In fact, I think the optics would be that we just got better and that would help in bringing in coaches and players.

Guarantee Walters wouldn't do this though.

You're probably right, but I wasn't talking about what the Bombers would do.  I was talking about what I would do.