Drew Willy to start season finale

gbill2004

If I'm Montreal I'm feeling a lot less confident about my QB situation this offseason than I was in the last.  And part of that is just lessons learned from the last one.  But Crompton gets to be the guy slotted at number 1 in the first week of training camp and not much more.  At best.  He is "the future" in Montreal about as much as Quinton Porter was in Hamilton.  Maybe he can become something, but I'm not putting all of the Allouette's eggs in that basket if I have a choice.

Agreed.  It's like the Argos going 11 - 1 with Bishop.  Or better yet, the Riders trading Joseph after winning the Grey Cup.

Hey Guys,

Can you please start another thread to deal with your hurt feelings and what not- I came looking to read about Drew Willy our QB; not about pissing matches, hurt feelings, misplaced egos, i told you so and other such nonsense. 

Maybe a dedicated thread should be started called, "Pissing matches, hurt feelings and misplaced egos"?  Might clean up the actual discussion about the Bombers in these threads...  Would likely be one of the most popular threads in here since a lot of posters seem to prefer the drama over actual Bomber discussion ;)