Riders Release Will Ford

voodoochylde

Yup, I figured someone would beat me to it.

For now Cotton is our man in the backfield, but who knows, if Stoudemire can't come back for the last 2 games, maybe he could help out on kick returns.  Otherwise, I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark that the Als might pick him up for that purpose.  Don't know why them, but I got a strange feeling Montreal might swoop him up if not us.

Yup, that and Weston Dressler who can return them, as well as Marshay Green, probably figured they'd just stick with what they knew for sure there.  The Als on the other hand, not sure they have a consistent enough returner with Rodgers, but beyond that, Popp seems to like stacking up on RBs including scatbacks. and Brandon Whitaker is out for the season.

Yup, I figured someone would beat me to it.

For now Cotton is our man in the backfield, but who knows, if Stoudemire can't come back for the last 2 games, maybe he could help out on kick returns.  Otherwise, I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark that the Als might pick him up for that purpose.  Don't know why them, but I got a strange feeling Montreal might swoop him up if not us.

he can't play anywhere else this season since he was released after the deadline I thought (that was at the least the whole discussion in the troy smith thread)

Last game Sask. scratched Allen at the last minute and than plugged in Ford to runs up the middle.  Like Grigsby the only place Ford has success is on the outside.  Hard to understand why they stopped using their 3-headed monster.

The Riders have made a lot of really puzzling and stupid roster moves this year. The whole RB of the week early in the season, the handling of the backup qbs... just real oddball choices being made. 

Last game Sask. scratched Allen at the last minute and than plugged in Ford to runs up the middle.  Like Grigsby the only place Ford has success is on the outside.  Hard to understand why they stopped using their 3-headed monster.

The Riders have made a lot of really puzzling and stupid roster moves this year.

By far the stupidest one.  Absolutely infuriating to see this kind of mushheaded crap taking place.

Seriously, does any team in the CFL have respect for fantasy football?

The Riders have made a lot of really puzzling and stupid roster moves this year.

By far the stupidest one.  Absolutely infuriating to see this kind of mushheaded crap taking place.

Seriously, does any team in the CFL have respect for fantasy football?

Their dicking around with Allen cost me so many fantaseh points AND caused me to burn through too many adds and drops trying to get a RB into the lineup that I couldn't make any moves late when other players got hurt. I demand restitutions from Chamblin for this shabby treatment my fantasy team has received. 

I'm guessing they just released him...which means no one can pick him up anyway until next year.

Class Saskatchewan...you have none. Go over there and stand with Montreal in the corner.

Riders obviously thought they could use him after the deadline, unfortunately for Ford his play this past weekend sealed his own fate. That's football.

The Riders have made a lot of really puzzling and stupid roster moves this year. The whole RB of the week early in the season, the handling of the backup qbs... just real oddball choices being made. 

Sadly I have to agree. I don't know what the hell we are doing. I'm wondering if they are just throwing darts at a dart board to decide the roster.