What Happens If We Beat The Ti-Cats?

Blitzy

A bit harsh.

were you around in the Cal Murphy era?  "A bit harsh" was how Cal ran things.  And the result?  We won Cups.  I am so tired of this namby-pamby bullcrap with players crying to the media all of the time when their feelings get hurt.  This culture has gone on long enough.  Either fit in or f*** off. 

come over to section 226 and we can both lose our minds together.

oddly enough, that's actually where my season tickets are located.

But I just so happen to be taking my girl's season tickets so I can try out the lower bowl with a buddy this Friday.

were you around in the Cal Murphy era?  "A bit harsh" was how Cal ran things.  And the result?  We won Cups.  I am so tired of this namby-pamby bullcrap with players crying to the media all of the time when their feelings get hurt.  This culture has gone on long enough.  Either fit in or f*** off. 

Yeah but you are talking about the booting two of the three QBs we have on the roster for some unwise remarks made to the media.  Who would you recommend replacing them with?  The coaches I am sure addressed the situation, gave them what for, and moved on.   

Yeah but you are talking about the booting two of the three QBs we have on the roster for some unwise remarks made to the media.  Who would you recommend replacing them with?  The coaches I am sure addressed the situation, gave them what for, and moved on.   

No idea.  I'm not saying just punt them right now.  Find replacements, and then punt them.  Anyway, I sincerely hope both guys were given "what for" and also told that it won't be tolerated if it happens again.

It is going to be interesting to see how the players respond at home.  They laid an egg on the road after changes last season.

This game is going to give us a good indication of where this team really is imo.  Hammy is not a great team but can put up some big #'s on O.  The Bombers, terrible O with a D. that shows flashes of greatness.

They lose big when they should win and sometimes win, surprising the heck out of us.

Bombers 35-32.   

Prediction.

Hall throws for 8 touchdowns and Winnipeg wins 72-8

Hamilton realizes they got beat by Winnipeg's 3rd stringer, Bob Young spends the night getting hammered at the St. Norbert Hotel and after an ill-advised phone call to Jeff Hunt, agrees to trade his entire 87-man roster to Ottawa in exchange for their expansion draft rights.

Prediction.

Hall throws for 8 touchdowns and Winnipeg wins 72-8

Hamilton realizes they got beat by Winnipeg's 3rd stringer, Bob Young spends the night getting hammered at the St. Norbert Hotel and after an ill-advised phone call to Jeff Hunt, agrees to trade his entire 87-man roster to Ottawa in exchange for their expansion draft rights.

...Seems most likely...

Prediction: we win this game, Hall starts and loses the next 3, and we go back to Buck for the home-and-home with Edmonton.

I can see this happening. 

Hell, Rocky Butler beat us in the LDC. 

Hall wins an ugly slop-fest before getting exposed for the rookie he is the next 3. 

Then a Buck vs Goltz tug-of-war

Goltz is done, they have no faith in his ability for quick reads, and to get rid of the ball quickly, never mind not being accurate. I don't think he will be able to improve enough this season if they give another chance, to change their minds.

Hall could definitely have a hard time... with the offensive coaching staff in a total mess. We can only hope though.

No doubt we're probably going to see Buck back in some game this year, I hate the thought of it, but he better not be back next year.

This is a suffering year, and boy are we suffering.