Cotton replacing Woods tonight on returns

gbill2004

The coaches have actually dressed Cotton the last few games, but rarely used him, tells me the coaches do realize there is a problem with the running back, hell, walters even mentioned in an article they talked about the running back issue. I just think it's easy to sit on this forum and say Grigsby is the problem, no and's if's or but's but... since we really have no idea what play is supposed to be called and who is supposed to be where and all that stuff, i trust the coaches. If grigsby was as big of an issue as people think, He wouldn't play. It's that simple, they got cotton, they got bolton, they even got mcduffie now or whatever his name is, They have obviously made not of Grigsby and the issues he's having, i think it's pretty naive to think the coaches don't realize this and i think it's even more naive to just blame one guy for the running problem, Grigsby takes the heat on this forum quite a lot but... it's not just grigsby back there, if it was, he would be benched. 

The dilemma is that Grigsby has become a great weapon sneaking out of the backfield on passing plays.  I believe this is the main reason they're reluctant to replace him.  If they could get him out there at the same time as Cotton or another RB to handle most of the running I think it would be a workable solution.  Problem with that plan is that it means one Kelly, Moore, Denmark would have to come off the field at the same time which is undesirable.

This is why I think they should use a 2 back system.  Run with Cotton or pass with Grigsby.

Stoudermire was a beast out there... He had the same amount of return yardage that we managed to muster up on offence.. Hope he keeps killin it.. Why'd he get cut in saskabush again?

He didn't get cut.  He was being placed on the Practice Roster but chose to go the Bombers 46 man roster instead.  Tough to blame him but in retrospect Stoudemire should have been on the 46 with Marshay Green on the PR.  

Stoudermire was a beast out there... He had the same amount of return yardage that we managed to muster up on offence.. Hope he keeps killin it.. Why'd he get cut in saskabush again?

He didn't get cut.  He was being placed on the Practice Roster but chose to go the Bombers 46 man roster instead.  Tough to blame him but in retrospect Stoudemire should have been on the 46 with Marshay Green on the PR.  

He was picked up (on June 28) and put/hidden on the IR. He was moved to the 46 a month later (July 30).

I guess if the Rider wants to keep him they should have do the same.

Nice, your loss is our gain... First willy now Stoudermire.. Let's keep this ball rolling lol :)

Lol, this whole thing about stoudermire coming over from the riders.. Who cares, if you want to get really technical about things, Picard was drafted  by the bombers, Labatte was too, 

Will  Ford was a bomber, I mean really, I'm not gonna run through their roster and list all of the players who used to play on other teams.. but Getzlaf was a guy drafted by the ticats.. even Messam, he of one great half of football so therefore he of all star status to some on the forum played for 2 or maybe 3 other teams before coming to sask.

It's pointless to go on and on about this whole, he came over from sask, thank taman etc stuff...considering most teams in the league have multiple players who used to play for other teams.. 

Hell, the bombers might be one of the teams who has the least amount of those guys actually... so Stoudermire never really dressed for the riders in a game that mattered did he? So i guess that situation is a little bit different then isn't it.

All the guys i listed (labatte,picard,ford,messam,getzlaf) just off the top of the head actually played regular season games for other teams, actually not sure about  getzlaf (he must have played one or 2 for hamilton). Stoudermire didn't. Weird. 

Lol, this whole thing about stoudermire coming over from the riders.. Who cares, if you want to get really technical about things, Picard was drafted by the bombers, Labatte was too,

Will Ford was a bomber, I mean really, I'm not gonna run through their roster and list all of the players who used to play on other teams.. but Getzlaf was a guy drafted by the ticats.. even Messam, he of one great half of football so therefore he of all star status to some on the forum played for 2 or maybe 3 other teams before coming to sask.

It's pointless to go on and on about this whole, he came over from sask, thank taman etc stuff...considering most teams in the league have multiple players who used to play for other teams..

Hell, the bombers might be one of the teams who has the least amount of those guys actually... so Stoudermire never really dressed for the riders in a game that mattered did he? So i guess that situation is a little bit different then isn't it.

All the guys i listed (labatte,picard,ford,messam,getzlaf) just off the top of the head actually played regular season games for other teams, actually not sure about getzlaf (he must have played one or 2 for hamilton). Stoudermire didn't. Weird.

Whaaaaaaaa....

Me thinks someone didn't quite get the joking context.

Lol, this whole thing about stoudermire coming over from the riders.. Who cares, if you want to get really technical about things, Picard was drafted  by the bombers, Labatte was too, 

Will  Ford was a bomber, I mean really, I'm not gonna run through their roster and list all of the players who used to play on other teams.. but Getzlaf was a guy drafted by the ticats.. even Messam, he of one great half of football so therefore he of all star status to some on the forum played for 2 or maybe 3 other teams before coming to sask.

All the guys i listed (labatte,picard,ford,messam,getzlaf) just off the top of the head actually played regular season games for other teams, actually not sure about  getzlaf (he must have played one or 2 for hamilton). Stoudermire didn't. Weird. 

You forgot about joey Walters.