Injury updates - July 20

@DarrinBauming: Johnny Sears and Jason Vega are both doubtful for Friday night in B.C. O'Shea is hopeful for Feoli-Gudino. #Bombers

So if Korey Banks had just shut his pie-hole, he'd probably be playing on Friday. Interesting.

Boo, this team has had terrible luck with injuries for a few years in a row now

So who goes in for Vega? there's no other DE on the PR. Frazer is a DT, right? Or it doesn't matter.

Fraser.

How bout Kuale as DE and Kromah as backup MLB? Or is it too early for Kromah to come in?

O'Shea said Fraser is replacing Vega this week. Probably too early for Kromah.

I'm surprised the Bombers haven't added any DL of either nationality to the PR. Zero depth there. If Jake Thomas goes down, the whole structure of how they've been deploying the ratio is out the window. We're also on our last import DL. Two injuries at once on the DL and we're playing guys straight off the street.

Kuale can always step in and play DL. We also have Quinn Everett and I believe Kyle Norris could also play on the DL as Nationals, in a pinch. Louie Richardson has been playing quite a bit and he's a National.

I'm surprised the Bombers haven't added any DL of either nationality to the PR. Zero depth there. If Jake Thomas goes down, the whole structure of how they've been deploying the ratio is out the window. We're also on our last import DL. Two injuries at once on the DL and we're playing guys straight off the street.

Kuale can always step in and play DL. We also have Quinn Everett and I believe Kyle Norris could also play on the DL as Nationals, in a pinch. Louie Richardson has been playing quite a bit and he's a National.

If Sears is sidelined...,

... I'm guessing Suber goes in as DI

... or Suber starts at field side HB and Johnson rotate with Sherman (who will make his 3rd start) at the SAM/Dime

... while Frazer rotates with Richardson on Vega's spot.

Kirk Penton @PentonKirk  ·  59s

Romby Bryant still running with the first-team offence in place of Aaron Kelly. #Bombers

My first reaction to this was "oh, poop" as he didn't look all that much of a threat last game, but then, none of offense looked good, so I will give him a Mulligan for last game, but he isn't going to have much time to prove that he's better than his rivals on the team,