Marve arm strength

I'd be disappointed if a CFL QB couldn't put it between the uprights from midfield.  Bishop could probably knock the sub out of someone's hand in the UC food court from midfield.

Marve's arm is very strong though, I was watching him in warmup toss to receivers and DB's about 15-20 yard passes, Buck was on the same side as him tossing the same passes, and Marve's were way more direct and in the receivers hands in an instant.

Marve seems to not only have the arm to do well in this league, he also appears to have the smarts and the the competitive attitude. With Brohm, we have the best trio of pivots since...since...forever, and maybe the best depth in the league.

I'd be disappointed if a CFL QB couldn't put it between the uprights from midfield.  Bishop could probably knock the sub out of someone's hand in the UC food court from midfield.

I was waiting for someone to say this. The video really isn't that impressive when you consider what the average professional QB should be able to throw.

I was waiting for someone to say this. The video really isn't that impressive when you consider what the average professional QB should be able to throw.

And which ones can? Not all of them that's for sure!

And which ones can? Not all of them that's for sure!

Of course not all, but the vast majority yes. It's really not that impressive in terms of what one should expect a professional QB to be able to do.

Wasn't Kyle Boller a first round pick because he threw it through the uprights on his knees from midfield or something?

Big deal. If he could throw it while lying face-down on his goal line at night during a rainstorm with a 300-lb lineman on his back, then that would be something.

Here's a video of Flacco and he threw it 74 yards.  And he even took a few steps.

I remember watching NFL quarterback challenges with Favre and those guys but I don't remember how far they tossed it.  I thought Favre got it 75 yards.  Can't remember.  Couldn't find it on youtube either.