Marve arm strength

Didn't Bishop throw a ball from the 10 to the opposite goal line in practice while at K State

Tom Brady told a story about how Bishop threw 90 yards from his knees at a Patriots practice while the team cheered him on and took bets on the distance and Brady was like "I'm behind this guy on the depth chart? dang I'm never going to play..."

Marve seems to not only have the arm to do well in this league, he also appears to have the smarts and the the competitive attitude. With Brohm, we have the best trio of pivots since...since...forever, and maybe the best depth in the league.

Bomber fans at the start of 2013 - "Which one of our QBs will we protect in the expansion draft?  You know Ottawa is going to take one!"

Bomber fans at the start of 2012 - "We got Brink AND Elliott re-signed instead of losing them to free agency.  Easily the best QB roster in the league!"

It kind of reminds me of those long drive competitions in golf.  Good skill to have but only one of many needed, you never see top name PGA players qualifying for those competitions.

What are you talking about?  I've seen Tiger Woods, John Daly, Fred Couples, etc... playing in those competitions years ago.

Marve seems to not only have the arm to do well in this league, he also appears to have the smarts and the the competitive attitude. With Brohm, we have the best trio of pivots since...since...forever, and maybe the best depth in the league.

Bomber fans at the start of 2013 - "Which one of our QBs will we protect in the expansion draft?  You know Ottawa is going to take one!"

Bomber fans at the start of 2012 - "We got Brink AND Elliott re-signed instead of losing them to free agency.  Easily the best QB roster in the league!"

I'll give you 2012. I don't recall much chest thumping over our 2013 qb stable though.

Nobody at all said that in 2013. In fact people were ticked off that Buck was coming back and were paranoid that he would get hurt and we would be stuck with unknowns.

2012 people did not like Brink but Elliott had fans.

I don't think people have said this since we had Jyles and Pierce...

While I agree this is not a mind blowing feat... I think about Max Hall and Buck Pierce and Joey Elliot and Justin Goltz and Alex Brink..... could any of these men perform that throw??

Do you mean from one to another to another?

You should hear me make fart noises with my armpit.

Can you post a YouTube video of that in here?

I have some old VHS footage of when I competed in the Western Canada under 18 championship back in the day. I did Iron Man flawless but came in second to some weirdo from BC who did the Chicken Dance. I was robbed and to this day call myself the champ.

Once I get the tape swapped over to DVD I will post it, it's in the basement in my room under a pile of empties. Once my Mom comes down I am sure she will make me clean it up. Good thing it's only once every decade or so.

You did an armpit farting championship?

It was real popular in the North End back in the day. Along with torching cars. With it being he in BC I was in tough against the local judges.

I did have a good time though the people in BC were great, hospitality was amazing and the feasts of local hand picked mushrooms are something I will never forget. Once I finally remember.

It was real popular in the North End back in the day. Along with torching cars. With it being he in BC I was in tough against the local judges.

I did have a good time though the people in BC were great, hospitality was amazing and the feasts of local hand picked mushrooms are something I will never forget. Once I finally remember.

Sounds like a great childhood.

Sounds like a great childhood.

Can't complain did not have as much as some but more than most children in the world. God bless Canada.

I've seen CIS qbs throw just as far. It's not just arm strength that wins football games. It's smarts, athleticism, guile, courage... a whole number of different factors. That's a 65 yard throw. It's long for sure but like Mr Perfect said, most pro qbs can do this.

While I agree this is not a mind blowing feat... I think about Max Hall and Buck Pierce and Joey Elliot and Justin Goltz and Alex Brink..... could any of these men perform that throw??

Do you mean from one to another to another?

Hahah yeah... that's what I meant... all five of them together!  :D