CFL Week 3 Winnipeg vs Montreal Preview

Johnny Sears, move Sherman to the LB spot.

Ya that's better... then we need to add another Nat'l on the roster (DB Alexander) as another backup.

Can't be an Int'l since all DI position has been filled up.

how do you figure

i based it on the fact that Alexander haven't played a regular season game yet while Sears played 2 already, aside from the fact that Alexander is coming from injury. Also, his play on the Safety position (Esks) are not that good (according to some).

That's just my opinion though.

I meant how do you figure we have to add a Canadian if an American comes off the roster.

Out: N OL Greaves In: N DB Alexander

Out: I DB Leggett In: I OL Howard

N starters: Morley, Neufeld, Kohlert, Feoli-Gudino, Thomas, Bucknor and either Sherman or Alexander

DIs: Anderson, Kuale, Unamba and Woods

Paul Wiecek         @PaulWiecek

Cordaro Howard taking first team reps at LG again this morning #bn

Howard would need the reps, even if they are planning to start Swistun against Montreal. Swistun probably knows the timing and calls, but Howard needs to ready in case Swistun comes into contact with a particularly sharp piece of bread.

Howard is already on the 46 could add another International to the roster.

Could be Alex Suber Should be Bryant Turner

But then IF Zach Anderson is nicked, we need another Int'l to go to the 46. So yeah, it could be Alex Suber. ;)

Thomas,Bucknor,Sherman, Neufeld,Morley,Kohlert,JFG... There it is.

Unless one of the guys on defence gets hurt. Then what?

Alexander and Louie Richardson get to play more than they will anyways.  Dan West and Derek Jones are also options.

If Thomas goes down, it'll be exclusively 30 fronts I'm assuming.

I'd really like to see the Bombers auditioning some NI DL on the practice roster, interior ones specifically.

LATE HITS

Paris Cotton was busy catching punts and kickoffs at Wednesday’s practice, so there’s a chance he could be in the lineup against the Alouettes … The Bombers are 2 1/2-point underdogs this week … Winnipeg leads the league with a time of possession average of 33 minutes.

What?  The Bombers are underdogs? I'm thinking there's money to be made here somehow... :huh:

LATE HITS

Paris Cotton was busy catching punts and kickoffs at Wednesday’s practice, so there’s a chance he could be in the lineup against the Alouettes … The Bombers are 2 1/2-point underdogs this week … Winnipeg leads the league with a time of possession average of 33 minutes.

What?  The Bombers are underdogs? I'm thinking there's money to be made here somehow... :huh:

Home field is worth 3 points if it helps us feel less insulted.

I wonder what ever happened to Etienne Legare.

Currently being melded with Jade Etienne to make the world's most dangerous Etienne-borg.