CFL Week 3 Winnipeg vs Montreal Preview

Oh please...everyone knows about that stuff. Hell, Wes Lysack used to be a member of the boards and told us about seeing the girl-on-girl action at Chez Paris in Montreal. That 2005-era team was legendary partiers.....

Paul Wiecek         @PaulWiecek

Cordaro Howard taking first team reps at LG again this morning #bn

Glad the Bombers are favoring protecting Drew Willy by playing the best available OL, but where do we slot another Canadian in?  Guessing Teague Sherman has perhaps "earned" starters reps, and Stephan would then get backup reps?  Would this new NI spot slot in at dime?

M.O.A.B., on 08 Jul 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

Herb Zurkowsky @HerbZurkowsky1

Troy Smith has removed the tape from his knee and has a helmet on - but isn't practising.

Yup, just saw the same thing on the Als board.

I think I'd rather see us play Troy Smith than Tanner Marsh for the basic fact of reading defences and how Etch probably still has a few more wrinkles to introduce. 

I hope Troy Smith plays, his LEFT KNEE problem will probably limit his ability to scramble effectively against our D.

He might think that his knee is safer inside the pocket since once he try to scramble...

...our guys can tackle him lower and he might find himself on the shelf after the game.

Limit their run game (Whitaker) and let Smith try to beat Etch pass heavy D in the air.

I think I'd rather see us play Troy Smith than Tanner Marsh for the basic fact of reading defences and how Etch probably still has a few more wrinkles to introduce.

They both suck so I'm not too worried about them. It's Alex Brink that we have to be scared of in my opinion.

detector.png

Oh a sarcasm detector, that's a real useful invention

Johnny Sears, move Sherman to the LB spot.

Ya that's better... then we need to add another Nat'l on the roster (DB Alexander) as another backup.

Can't be an Int'l since all DI position has been filled up.

how do you figure

Ya that's better... then we need to add another Nat'l on the roster (DB Alexander) as another backup.

how do you figure

i based it on the fact that Alexander haven't played a regular season game yet while Sears played 2 already, aside from the fact that Alexander is coming from injury. Also, his play on the Safety position (Esks) are not that good (according to some).

That's just my opinion though.

how do you figure

i based it on the fact that Alexander haven't played a regular season game yet while Sears played 2 already, aside from the fact that Alexander is coming from injury. Also, his play on the Safety position (Esks) are not that good (according to some).

That's just my opinion though.

I meant how do you figure we have to add a Canadian if an American comes off the roster.

My guess is how it all plays out is a rotation of Alexander, Sherman, Richardson and Thomas. Two of them on the field at all times. Sears can line up virtually any where on the defense. Might be tricky having to account for him different situations.