GDT: Ottawa @ Winnipeg

Rich

I don't really care what day they play, is totally irrelevant to me, i have a cabin, we got a satellite dish, if i'm out at the cabin i can watch the game there, no big deal. It's actually pretty nice watching the game at the lake, game over, go for swim. before game, go wakeboarding or tubing or whatever else. Fire afterwards. All good. 

Don't have season tickets, have more important things to spend my money on, plus my "friends" aren't really that big in to bomber games actually, not that big in to hockey games either, will go for free but rarely to never have they paid for tickets themselves. I guess i could have got some and went with my dad and mom or girlfriend but... kind of a transitional time for me, just bought a house, a new car, got a baby on the way. I guess those things take precedent. Will go to a few games this year still but... pretty tough for me to make it out to all games this season, next season, i might be back. We shall see. I have no issues watching the games on tv though in the comfort of my home. 

It all depends on your priorities. If football is #5 on the list then so be it. 

I love Thursday games in the summer & Saturday nights in the fall ...

too much to do Friday nights & daytime on weekends

Thursdays mean I can totally focus on the game without worry, obligation or compromise

Thursdays are great nights. Funny how the same people will willingly go to a Jets game at 8 pm on a Monday night but ***** about evening CFL games during the week. 

I'd be totally good with any day of the week except Thursday... literally the only day of the week that sucks for me

I love Thursday games in the summer & Saturday nights in the fall ...

too much to do Friday nights & daytime on weekends

Thursdays mean I can totally focus on the game without worry, obligation or compromise

Thursdays are great nights. Funny how the same people will willingly go to a Jets game at 8 pm on a Monday night but ***** about evening CFL games during the week. 

I'd be totally good with any day of the week except Thursday... literally the only day of the week that sucks for me

PVR

Great win for the big blue - Ottawa's start did not surprise, nor did the TSN pumping - of course they would. I'd have been mad if they didn't. Who cares. We win, and Ottawa saved face with a competitive game. I think we're in Montreal next week - we'll be 3 - 0 

It was great to hear that stadium be LOUD.  Wish I coulda been there to contribute.  It was no perfect game, but we showed we could win the close ones in addition to the blow outs.

Demond Washington and Nic Grigsby get the POG award tonight.  Just hope we clean up the penalties.

Gooooo Blue.

also, have to say it, think we missed turner tonight a wee bit, the runs up the middle, i'm not so sure they would have happened as much if turner was playing. Good strong win, honestly never felt the team was out of it, they didn't give up, they didn't fold, tonights game was all about battling adversity, greaves got hurt (any updates?) willy obviously hurt his hand a wee bit there too, but we won. Thats all that matters, down big at one point and won. Last year, the team would have folded when ottawa had the big lead. Also it needs to be said, LIRIM is money, maher missed a big kick, my dad called that one too, said he gonna miss it. Guess there is a reason we let maher go and kept lirim and renaud.

Renaud seems to have gotten better at directional punting too. Not always the big boomers, i like it. Very good placement by renaud tonight.

Over 300 for Willy again, the stadium was loud on tv, wow. Must have been insane there. 

Gonna say it, this was a huge win for the bombers, didn't really know what to expect from a team who hasn't played a game that matters yet, yeah ottawa came out strong but was some what expected, was a bit concerned like i said in another post but... bombers adjusted and pretty much kept ottawas offence to under 100 yards in total the rest of the way. Ottawa had 200 total yards at the end of the 1st quarter, not sure they had 300 in total at the end. 

Sure got quiet in that Ottawa bar after a while...

the rednoirs need to give big joe a movable mouth so when they look like that again, he can just spin it upside down.. Huge comeback with for the bombers and wow defensive second half adjustments?! Didn't think we could do those..