O'shea hinted that they will retain the same lineup

So...

Watson goes to the 1-game IR

Feoli-Gudino replaces Watson as starter

Carter goes on from 46 to 44

If Alexander is healthy he goes from IR to 44

Jones goes from 44 to 46

O'Shea hinted that they will retain the same lineup

As much as possible, with all the off-season changes, this would seem to be the best strategy for the next while. If the team has found some sort of rhythm, go with it. If it ain't broke....

Poblah had 2 catches for 11 yards.

The only Bomber player who caught a ball with less yards receiving was Volny.

Teague Sherman had 11 yards receiving.

Watson (72 yards, 1 TD in one half) being injured again does not magically make Poblah a better player.  They do not belong in the same conversation.

Cory Watson's career is turning out to be a big bust. Plenty of talent, but these injury woes make him a bust. Should have just kept Kito. Gave up on him too quick. He played quite well in BC's first game.

Yea poblah played soooooooooo well he had, 3 touches? When Watson is healthy, he gets more touches, more ST time and a fearsome blocker..

I wonder if a desperate eastern team (ie. Montreal) might be interested in Watson via trade. Perhaps they have some form of advanced training methods that could rehab Watson's persistent injuries.

If so, I'd have no problem shipping Cory and a high draft pick next year (2nd or 3rd round) for Chip Cox. Cox would really complete our defense and is perfect for an Etcheverrian assault. . . . of course, Cox is pretty much the Als best overall player so I don't think a lame national wide receiver and a 2015 pick would even get Popp sniffing. What would?

I wonder if a desperate eastern team (ie. Montreal) might be interested in Watson via trade. Perhaps they have some form of advanced training methods that could rehab Watson's persistent injuries.

If so, I'd have no problem shipping Cory and a high draft pick next year (2nd or 3rd round) for Chip Cox. Cox would really complete our defense and is perfect for an Etcheverrian assault. . . . of course, Cox is pretty much the Als best overall player so I don't think a lame national wide receiver and a 2015 pick would even get Popp sniffing. What would?

So you figure Montreal has access to secret training methods that the Bombers can't access?

Ahhhh...there's the Nate we know and love. Start with a conspiracy theory about secret training methods out East and then end with a bizarre trade proposal that no one on earth would ever consider. Beautiful.

I think we're looking at the Cory Watson situation in the wrong way.

If we thought of him strictly as a rotational player, then I think the performance he gives us, in limited time, is pretty damn good.

Trouble is, rotation is usually in the same game….but, we can work around that.

Ahhhh...there's the Nate we know and love. Start with a conspiracy theory about secret training methods out East and then end with a bizarre trade proposal that no one on earth would ever consider. Beautiful.

I would assume he's being facetious