Alouettes Fire OC Rick Worman

Atomic

I think we need to remember that it was Madani who made the remark about Worman being fired for sipping a beer and remember all of the comments made here about how Madani penchant for dramatics. 

Here are tweets by Didier Ormejuste of RDS:

I'm told that Rick Worman was really tough to work with. The QBs had a tough time with him. #Alouettes #CFL

Didier Orméjuste ‏@DidierRDS 

GM Jim Popp on Rick Worman's firing: "There's been numerous things on and off the field." #Alouettes #CFL

Id be somewhat surprised if he was fired for having one beer one time.  Has to be more than that.  But lets be honest - some places dont mind a couple of drinks at lunch but most do.  I used to work for a place where it was okay to get a hummer in the bathroom.  Doesnt meant thats the norm.

But how was the dental plan?

Id be somewhat surprised if he was fired for having one beer one time.  Has to be more than that.  But lets be honest - some places dont mind a couple of drinks at lunch but most do.  I used to work for a place where it was okay to get a hummer in the bathroom.  Doesnt meant thats the norm.

Bill Clinton?  Is that you?

I would like to know the context of this as it seems like overkill to be fired over consumption of a single beer unless he had a serious drinking problem.  Did the club make beer available in the clubhouse or did he bring it in himself???....If they came off practice and it was hot or muggy and the guy doesn't drink pop but was reeeal thirsty...

I believe this is why water was invented.

But how was the dental plan?

Zero.  But drinking was encouraged and rides home were offered.

Bill Clinton?  Is that you?

funny-dog-monica-bill-hilary-clinton-pic

Well that was fast. This will probably be the last time we hear from Worman in the CFL, guy doesn't seem to stick around long most places he goes and this was probably his final stop.

Dinwiddie as the play caller (not the OC from what I've read) is an interesting development. Everywhere the guy went, his football IQ was always talked about, but being the play caller (with some help from Sweet), this quickly in his coaching career could make from another interesting season in Montreal.

Pretty sad....fortunately Miller didn't get his way when he wanted to hire Worman in Winnipeg.

that was just a fan board rumor, miller was asked straight up about worman in an interview with shawn churchill and denied it.

Just cuz someone on a fan board posts a rumor, it dont mean its true.

Well isn't that funny....because Miller denies it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Worman had numerous conversations dating back to last August when Miller took over. I know from people who have spoken to Worman personally.

you keep telling yourself that and i thought the rumor was worman was going to join our player personal department.

For example, director of football ops or something like that, didn't hear he was in the running for an OC job.

If you believe miller was the guy hiring all the coaches or even had a say in who o'shea hired, you have to be kidding.

And you probably believe Miller never asked Walby if he wanted to help coach the o line? You can believe what u choose. I know both the Walby and Worman deals to be true.

prove it.

and btw, you saying you know, that's not proving anything. 

I want a link or your source.

heck, PM your source. PM the info you apparently have.

Just Prove it. Otherwise, move on. 

It's irrelevant anyways, they aren't a part of our staff anyways so really, this is just a waste of time.

What took u so long? What purpose would it serve for me to make either of those things up? You are right...none. You can think what you like. I deal in facts and what would you take has proof that would satisfy you? Name the people that were involved in these conversations with both Walby and Worman? Sorry I can't and won't throw them under the bus. So again believe what you like.

What took u so long? What purpose would it serve for me to make either of those things up? You are right...none. You can think what you like. I deal in facts and what would you take has proof that would satisfy you? Name the people that were involved in these conversations with both Walby and Worman? Sorry I can't and won't throw them under the bus. So again believe what you like.

that's a huge cop out answer. SHOCKER!!

Just pm the sources, that's all. i wont throw them under the bus.

why would i, just want you to prove it. Why is that so difficult?