The TV Thread

3 minutes ago, bustamente said:

The show is so well written but as will all great shows it's the characters that draw you in. Carmen is the focal point but all the supporting characters all play a vital part and really make this show hum.

The development of the other characters around Carmi is what I am enjoying most about this season. I sure hope this indicates that future seasons are in the works or why else spend so much time on character development.

6 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

The development of the other characters around Carmi is what I am enjoying most about this season. I sure hope this indicates that future seasons are in the works or why else spend so much time on character development.

I think they made it quite obvious that there would be future seasons..... and judging by the popularity, it's a certainty. 

1 hour ago, GCJenks said:

There will definitely be a third season, when? who know's how long the strike will last.

OMITB is brilliant..... I knew from reading the original premise that I would love it. I didn't know anything about Gomez except that I think she once dated Bieber... but that's about it. Martin and Martin are brilliant... among the best performances of their lives on this show. Wife and I wait (quite impatiently every week) for the new episode to drop. The sub-Reddit for the show is a lot of fun, as well... so many theories!! 

22 minutes ago, Noeller said:

OMITB is brilliant..... I knew from reading the original premise that I would love it. I didn't know anything about Gomez except that I think she once dated Bieber... but that's about it. Martin and Martin are brilliant... among the best performances of their lives on this show. Wife and I wait (quite impatiently every week) for the new episode to drop. The sub-Reddit for the show is a lot of fun, as well... so many theories!! 

She was on a popular Disney channel show from 2007-2012 (Wizards of Waverly Place) and believe it or not she got her start on Barney

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

So lost... I am a very old man.

Bad Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper. He's huge. Also wrestles with the WWE. 

Ice Spice is Bronx rapper, who's just released her 2nd(?) album. She was featured on the Barbie movie soundtrack. 

----

I finished season 2 of Foundation. Incredible. I'm loving this series. 

And, I've started Silo. I'm enjoying this one too. I think I'm 5 episodes in.