Bomber store new clothing...

If they're in little kids sizes only, fine, but if I see an adult in one....that's really really sad.

You're sad, I want one.  I wear comic book tshirts all the time.  You don't like it...TOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAD!!!

And if you look they are obviously adult sized.  I'm sure they have kids sizes too.  I'm buying one.

Seriously you guys sound like a bunch of cry babies.

If they're in little kids sizes only, fine, but if I see an adult in one....that's really really sad.

You're sad, I want one. I wear comic book tshirts all the time. You don't like it...TOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAD!!!

And if you look they are obviously adult sized. I'm sure they have kids sizes too. I'm buying one.

Soooo much this. Worst thing about society right now is that you losers made it seem as if its cool to be a nerd.

You're sad, I want one. I wear comic book tshirts all the time. You don't like it...TOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAD!!!

And if you look they are obviously adult sized. I'm sure they have kids sizes too. I'm buying one.

Soooo much this. Worst thing about society right now is that you losers made it seem as if its cool to be a nerd.

You_401cac_3016324.jpg

Considering the state of our O-line of late, if Kowalczuk was unable to crack the starting lineup consistently, he is unlikely to do so in the future. Coach Cal once said that if a player couldn't start for the team in three years, he ought to be considered as trade bait.