Bomber store new clothing...

Does anyone else see a potential for a law suit from Marvel or DC Comics?

No, because as you can see, the tshirts are made by MARVEL (look at the back of the neck), not some joe blow company.  These are probably going to be all over the place with sports paraphernalia...

Geez people use your head.  This is a great tactic for both parties.  Marvel gets their brand name characters out there, and the kids and nerdy grownups, like myself, will go and bye these which will help promote the Bombers.

If they're in little kids sizes only, fine, but if I see an adult in one....that's really really sad.

You're sad, I want one.  I wear comic book tshirts all the time.  You don't like it...TOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAD!!!

And if you look they are obviously adult sized.  I'm sure they have kids sizes too.  I'm buying one.

Seriously you guys sound like a bunch of cry babies.

lol  yes, the Bombers are selling bootleg Marvel shirts.

I dont care of they have to put a Big Mac on a shirt, if it sells and makes them at least $1, go for it.

I think they're awful, but they're not "bootleg", they're licensed by Marvel.

lol  yes, the Bombers are selling bootleg Marvel shirts.

I dont care of they have to put a Big Mac on a shirt, if it sells and makes them at least $1, go for it.

I think they're awful, but they're not "bootleg", they're licensed by Marvel.

Psst, hey Mike...I think TUP was being sarcastic because of what BBB said.

If they're in little kids sizes only, fine, but if I see an adult in one....that's really really sad.

You're sad, I want one.  I wear comic book tshirts all the time.  You don't like it...TOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAD!!!

And if you look they are obviously adult sized.  I'm sure they have kids sizes too.  I'm buying one.

Well at least it will be easy to spot you out in public as you will be the only one wearing one :)

j/k I like how they are thinking out side the box on the branding and do whatever it takes to turn a profit.  Look at the riders.  They can put there logo on a bag of hot steaming crap and they will sell out in minutes.  

I won't be buying one for myself but my Son and nephew would like them!

Well at least it will be easy to spot you out in public as you will be the only one wearing one :)

j/k I like how they are thinking out side the box on the branding and do whatever it takes to turn a profit.  Look at the riders.  They can put there logo on a bag of hot steaming crap and they will sell out in minutes.  

I won't be buying one for myself but my Son and nephew would like them!

LOL...jackass.