Watson Injured In Practice

Why wouldn't we dress another import receiver for this game? I just read Penton's blog & he said we're only dressing 5 receivers. That doesn't seem like a very good idea to me. Put Lucas in instead of Frazier and have Wallace Miles replace Watson.

Defense takes priority over the Offense at this stage of the game. Rory Kohlert is decent enough to start anyways.

I don't have an issue with Burke's comments or that he expressed his opinion about the incident openly.  West's play in practice was stupid.  Period.  You have to execute with discipline and awareness ..  what you do in practice translate directly over to game day.  This incident shows a complete lack of both of those qualities.

The loss of Watson hurts .. but it hurts us no more than any other year Watson has gone down to injury.  We all like to talk about the depth we have, the talented players who just need a chance to show their stuff .. well .. this is it.

P/R NI receivers I see on other teams we could try and grab after the game on Friday:

Sask:

71 Thompson, Mitch WR Non-Import 5.09 185 1992-12-01 Regina Thunder 83 Anthony, Alex WR Non-Import 6.02 205 1991-04-09 Wilfrid Laurier

Calgary:

83 Morin-Plante, Yannick WR Non-Import 6.00 195 1989-09-25

Laval

Hamilton:

75 Diston, Jay WR Non-Import 6.03 185 1990-05-10 Burlington Braves

Toronto:

84 Millington, Ezra WR Non-Import 6.00 195 1988-05-30 Ottawa

Montreal:

88 Pierre, Youssy WR Non-Import 6.00 185 1985-08-08 Montreal

Then there were all the NI cuts/free agents out there looking for work, like I had mentioned Brescacin before.  Not sure how many would be interested knowing that they'd be gone again in a few weeks when Watson and Poblah came back.