TSN GO

You can't even watch highlights or features without a log in.

Yes you can. It's in the Video section - highlights and features are there. Under the home section - Scoreboard - Headlines - Videos - Blogs - etc. 

I just went to Video->CFL and I couldn't play any of the videos.  I can't play the latest Videos either.  (I'm on Telus)

Make sure you're not using Chrome or Firefox.  I tried on Chrome and it wouldn't play, but on IE it works fine.

Weird.  The last 3 days it wouldn't let me access videos on Chrome, today it's back.

Works on IOS 7 no prob

That's what I'm using too.

You mean it works using Safari. IOS 7 is just an operating system for the iPhone, not a web browser.

n00bs

TSN GO is the name of the app and before they did an update to it the videos wouldn't play on it. If I had meant the website, I would have said Chrome because that is the browser app I use. You do know about apps, don't you.

http://www.tsn.ca/VideoHub/Default.aspx?collection=109&show=354655&section=Sports

Just watched this video and I'm used a Commodore 64. Hoping to upgrade to a TRS-80 at some point.

upgraded my Commodore 64 to an Amiga 500. get on my level.

but srsly, this regional crap has to stop. TSN Go blocking out certain providers/ Safeway being the game contest sponsor/ Regina hosting a GC... this smalltime BS has to stop. it hurts the league.

Works on IOS 7 no prob

That's what I'm using too.
You mean it works using Safari. IOS 7 is just an operating system for the iPhone, not a web browser.

n00bs

TSN GO is the name of the app and before they did an update to it the videos wouldn't play on it. If I had meant the website, I would have said Chrome because that is the browser app I use. You do know about apps, don't you.

Listen here lady...don't go using your logic and techno mumbo jumbo on me.

Now good day to you...

...I SAID GOOD DAY!

Is there now a benefit where you can at least stream all TSN channels IF you have one of the specific providers?  Damn, I haven't had tv for a while now.  The positive?  Hopefully now it's easier for others to stream via other sites like stream2watch etc...

I wonder how TSNGO and the newly unveiled TSN1-5 channels will impact coverage/accessibility of hockey and football.  You would naturally think it would make it easier, but I'm not so sure.

I'm hoping, here in K-Town, that it mean we can have access to more Jet games.

I'm pretty sure they'll revamp their tier packages, price-wise, so we'll look at it more in the fall, when it comes out.

I'm hoping, here in K-Town, that it mean we can have access to more Jet games.

I'm pretty sure they'll revamp their tier packages, price-wise, so we'll look at it more in the fall, when it comes out.

I watched all the TSN Jets games this year but I had to get the Center Ice package to do it. You should have let me know you wanted to watch a few games, I'd have invited you to my office in the Landmark towers.