TSN GO

Has anyone noticed lately that all video on TSN.ca is locked unless you have a cable provider who is a "TSN GO partner?"  You can't even watch highlights or features without a log in.

So far that's Bell and Rogers, so large swaths of Canada have no access to any content TSN produces outside of watching it on TV.

Hope that changes before the CFL season starts.

Its complete and utter BS from Bell in another attempt to control more media.  We pay for TSN and TSN2 through MTS, but we don't have access since MTS (and most other cable companies) are not willing to shell out cash to Bell just so consumers can stream media online when they won't get any return on that.  This is particularly a pain in the butt when they broadcasted on TSN that to watch a playoff hockey game we should go to TSN.ca while we waited for a college playoff game to be over.  Holy geeze I hate the media corporations in this country.

I would however cut cable and pay for TSN if they decided to offer their online stream in a package.  Also, not all the videos are locked for me.  I get a lot of the highlight videos still, it seems its mostly just live streaming that is locked so far.

TSN sucks.  I'm already paying for their channel, so I'd expect to get the Videos too.  They've locked all video out if you're not in Canada, so no watching the CFL on vacation.  I get that it's their content, but once you pay for it, you should have access to it no matter how you choose to.

TSN sucks.  I'm already paying for their channel, so I'd expect to get the Videos too.  They've locked all video out if you're not in Canada, so no watching the CFL on vacation. 

Oh man this is awful news.  All of the legit pay-someone-money ways of watching the CFL down here suck.

I don't have Bell or Rogers but I can watch highlights and features on TSN GO. I can't watch live programming on the apps because I don't have those providers but no problems with the videos in the "Videos" section.

Mebbe proxy to go around the bs? Need a rogers or bell.based proxy server..

It's not the server, you need a cable log in from Bell or Rogers. It's locked up tight.

Oh. Well damn. ****** bags!

Well, what do you expect when there's like 2 media giants in this country? The government allows it. And we pay, pay, pay... Look at the oil companies with the price of gas being what it is. Just like the media the oil industry is like a monopoly & they control prices.

You can't even watch highlights or features without a log in.

Yes you can. It's in the Video section - highlights and features are there. Under the home section - Scoreboard - Headlines - Videos - Blogs - etc. 

I just went to Video->CFL and I couldn't play any of the videos.  I can't play the latest Videos either.  (I'm on Telus)

Yes you can. It's in the Video section - highlights and features are there. Under the home section - Scoreboard - Headlines - Videos - Blogs - etc.

I just went to Video->CFL and I couldn't play any of the videos. I can't play the latest Videos either. (I'm on Telus)
I'm on MTS and the CFL videos played with no problems.

I just went to Video->CFL and I couldn't play any of the videos. I can't play the latest Videos either. (I'm on Telus)
I'm on MTS and the CFL videos played with no problems.

From the description it sounds like everyone should be seeing the same thing.  The exception being that Rogers and Bell users are provided some kind of login so that they can get to the locked video's.

I just went to Video->CFL and I couldn't play any of the videos.  I can't play the latest Videos either.  (I'm on Telus)

Make sure you're not using Chrome or Firefox.  I tried on Chrome and it wouldn't play, but on IE it works fine.