Kevin Glenn tweet re. Ottawa and free agents

Mr. Perfect

Hacker Defense...nice.

Since Glenn left our organization unceramoniously during the start of Kelly's tenure, I've never been THAT upset that he left even though Kelly took a risk and lost. He obviously would help upgrade our QB options but I do feel his presence and demeanor on and off the field (his tweet the most recent one) has it's drawbacks that don't fit well with the type of culture, the type the approach, the type of attitude Miller, Walters and company are appearing to want to create for this team. I'm probably in the minority as a BB fan but I really don't want him back if I had the choice.  

Hacker Defense...nice.

Since Glenn left our organization unceramoniously during the start of Kelly's tenure, I've never been THAT upset that he left even though Kelly took a risk and lost. He obviously would help upgrade our QB options but I do feel his presence and demeanor on and off the field (his tweet the most recent one) has it's drawbacks that don't fit well with the type of culture, the type the approach, the type of attitude Miller, Walters and company are appearing to want to create for this team. I'm probably in the minority as a BB fan but I really don't want him back if I had the choice.  

I don't think you're in the minority.  Glenn isn't the best leader.  He seems a lot more relaxed now than he was as our starting QB in terms of dealing with the obligations that come with that position, possibly a result of both age and being humbled by being told twice that he wasn't wanted, now possibly a 3rd time.

Has Ottawa done anything today?  Made a single move?  Guaranteed that it wasn't their intention to sit idle today.  They have no experienced receivers.  They have no experienced starting linebackers or defensive backs, outside of Eric Fraser at safety.  For all the talk of how great Ottawa did in the expansion draft, they still have some huge holes to fill and the best players are getting snapped up pretty quickly.

You don't win with 4 rookies in your secondary in the CFL.  Period.  Maybe they have a shot at Watkins and I'm sure they can land Jovon if they really want him, but yikes.  It's not looking good for them, IMO.

This whole "I wuz hacked!!11!!" thing needs to stop. Having someone grab your phone and posting something is not hacking, leaving your **** open on a computer is not being hacked, saving your password in your browser for someone else to use is not hacking. Use the language properly. What they mean to say is "I'm a ***** and people are messing with me" 

or Glenn just ****** up trying to send private messages, that's the one that makes sense. 

Has Ottawa done anything today?  Made a single move?  Guaranteed that it wasn't their intention to sit idle today.  They have no experienced receivers.  They have no experienced starting linebackers or defensive backs, outside of Eric Fraser at safety.  For all the talk of how great Ottawa did in the expansion draft, they still have some huge holes to fill and the best players are getting snapped up pretty quickly.

You don't win with 4 rookies in your secondary in the CFL.  Period.  Maybe they have a shot at Watkins and I'm sure they can land Jovon if they really want him, but yikes.  It's not looking good for them, IMO.

They downgraded their 3rd round pick in the upcoming draft and traded their 3rd next year to Calgary for a guy who might crack the DL rotation on half the teams in the league and specifically asked for a trade to Ottawa.

They'll have the best tight ends in the league though, we're all jealous of that.

Has Ottawa done anything today? Made a single move? Guaranteed that it wasn't their intention to sit idle today. They have no experienced receivers. They have no experienced starting linebackers or defensive backs, outside of Eric Fraser at safety. For all the talk of how great Ottawa did in the expansion draft, they still have some huge holes to fill and the best players are getting snapped up pretty quickly.

You don't win with 4 rookies in your secondary in the CFL. Period. Maybe they have a shot at Watkins and I'm sure they can land Jovon if they really want him, but yikes. It's not looking good for them, IMO.

They downgraded their 3rd round pick in the upcoming draft and traded their 3rd next year to Calgary for a guy who might crack the DL rotation on half the teams in the league and specifically asked for a trade to Ottawa.

They'll have the best tight ends in the league though, we're all jealous of that.

They swapped? Thought they just outright dealt that pick

Has Ottawa done anything today? Made a single move? Guaranteed that it wasn't their intention to sit idle today. They have no experienced receivers. They have no experienced starting linebackers or defensive backs, outside of Eric Fraser at safety. For all the talk of how great Ottawa did in the expansion draft, they still have some huge holes to fill and the best players are getting snapped up pretty quickly.

You don't win with 4 rookies in your secondary in the CFL. Period. Maybe they have a shot at Watkins and I'm sure they can land Jovon if they really want him, but yikes. It's not looking good for them, IMO.

They swapped? Thought they just outright dealt that pick

Yep...19th for 23rd this year, which is BC's original pick.

3rd round picks in 2014 have now been dealt 8 times.

Glenn will be a Bomber for next to nothing.

Hope they can spin it to Willy okay.

Question is, who will keep the #5 Jersey?

No way does Glenn take Willy's jersey from him.

I also doubt they hand Glenn the reins just like that either...we get him, he's.a backup..at least to start..