Free Agency - 2014...

Mr Dee

This palardy thing isn't new is it? i thought i heard about this a month or 2 ago.

Yeah, it was in March.

I saw the linked article was dated in May and mistook it for news ... didn't think anyone would publish two articles about a kicker in a single year. :)

Kirk Penton ‏@PentonKirk 8m

#Stampeders have released Canadian receiver Chris Bauman. #CFL

any room from the Bombers ?

Normally I'd say no but we are quite thin at Canadian receiver... I'm sure he could be had for a reasonable price and if he really is worse than the prospects we have then we can just cut him without a major loss.  With our lack of depth, I'm not sure we're in a position to be choosy.

If we don't sign him, Ottawa will.  I'm sure of that.

If we're looking at signing ham n eggers like Bauman why on earth did we let Etienne go?

So we could get Drew Willy. He was easily our third best Canadian receiver, and everyone knows it no matter how much they bias against him.

Bauman would be a decent depth/back-up receiver here, although I'm pretty sure he'll be Ottawa bound. The TC battle between Bauman and Hargreaves will be EPIC.

Heard the Argos are releasing a couple vets... believe they are Kyle Koch and Demetrius Morley, but haven't heard from the team for confirmation as of yet.

They haven't officially announced it, but they've added QB Casey Pachall, who just graduated and went undrafted/unsigned in the NFL. That one has been on the wire for about a day now though as a local paper there broke the news.

Lions have added former QB turned WR R.J. Webb who spent last year with the Carolina Panthers and was released just over a month ago.