Major Football Ops Announcement @ 12:30 Today: Mike O'Shea New Bombers HC

Mike

One thing Penton said to Mike on Twitter today (sorry to creep...ha ha!) was that it sounds like the co-ordinators are going to be chosen by the entire team working together. Wade, Kyle, AGMs, and O'Shea....as with everything so far, they're going to be working like a joint task force to get stuff done, and that'll be no different with the assistants. So it'll be interesting to see what the consensus picks are!

Wait, that's our Mike that asked that?

....I feel so....let down.  Which one are you, the one with the backwards cap or the stupid glasses?

One thing Penton said to Mike on Twitter today (sorry to creep...ha ha!) was that it sounds like the co-ordinators are going to be chosen by the entire team working together. Wade, Kyle, AGMs, and O'Shea....as with everything so far, they're going to be working like a joint task force to get stuff done, and that'll be no different with the assistants. So it'll be interesting to see what the consensus picks are!

....I feel so....let down.  Which one are you, the one with the backwards cap or the stupid glasses?

Oooo...I should clarify that I THINK it's MBB administrator Mike that is that guy, but I'm not 100% sure of that...just assumed.

stupid glasses.

stupid glasses.

Sigh...I feel sad now.

;)

stupid glasses.

Sigh...I feel sad now.

there I changed it. I look slightly (SLIGHTLY) less douchebaggy now.

Paul Friesen ‏@friesensunmedia 14m

Biggest downside/question mark to O'Shea: #Bombers desperately need an offensive mind. Cortez has won, what, 5 Grey Cups?

Friesen the Ripper is awake now...

Cortez as a head coach also outsucked the Lapo/Burke tandem so not going to worry too much about that

Yeah I was hoping we'd snake him over as an OC/Assistant HC. Be a lot less of a fish bowl in WPG than in SK. 

Looks like it will be Khari the OC. Which isn't too bad. 

stupid glasses.

Sigh...I feel sad now.

I dunno...what has been seen cannot be unseen...

This will take a while to get over...

stupid glasses.

Sigh...I feel sad now.

I dunno...what has been seen cannot be unseen...

This will take a while to get over...

I always thought Mike was more a dead-ringer for Dancing Gabe.  My bad.

I'm just glad that they are bringing in cfl people who are in tune with the league.

No more unknowns who have to learn the game.

Yes you really get the impression that Miller and Walters sat down together and made a list of all of the things Mack did and how he did them, then underneath wrote in big bold letters "DO THE OPPOSITE OF THE ABOVE".  

Let's see, last year's year end announcements were:

2012 - Nov. - Bombers extend contract of HC Tim Burke.

- Bombers decide to keep J. Goltz and B. Pierce and work an offence around B Pierce.

This year's

2013 - Bombers name W. Miller CEO

- Bombers name K. Walters GM

- Bombers name D. McManus, T. Goveia, D. Morris, D. Siddall to Football Operations staff.

- Bombers set to announce this year's HC Mike O'Shea.

I like this year's wayyy more.

Burke , as the archtiect of "Swaggerville", had the team in the palm of his hand and still screwed the pooch. O'Shea wasnt even a DC and gets promoted with less coaching experience than Kavis Reed.

Sceptical on this hire.

You loved the George Cortez hire, so I'm okay with your opinion.

Burke , as the archtiect of "Swaggerville", had the team in the palm of his hand and still screwed the pooch. O'Shea wasnt even a DC and gets promoted with less coaching experience than Kavis Reed.

Sceptical on this hire.

Burke is not the architect of the Swaggerville. Bombers Swaggerville is founded by DB Lenny Walls in 2009.