Rumour: Sask Wants Hall

Regardless of why he won't sign here now, trade him.  If Sask is desperate and will over-pay for a rental, do it.  Do it all day long.  We need to set the table for next year.

I actually agree with this, but no way do I trade Hall for peanuts. I'm not a huge Durant fan, but I think I'd take him and their 1st rounder next year for Hall and a later round pick...

Regardless of why he won't sign here now, trade him.  If Sask is desperate and will over-pay for a rental, do it.  Do it all day long.  We need to set the table for next year.

I actually agree with this, but no way do I trade Hall for peanuts. I'm not a huge Durant fan, but I think I'd take him and their 1st rounder next year for Hall and a later round pick...

Are you drunk?

There is so much wrong with your post I do not even know where to begin lol

First of all, you THINK you'd trade Hall for Durant and Saskatchewan's first rounder? If that deal were ever an option, I'd accept it immediately.

Second, why on earth do you think a team that would be dealing for assets to help them load up for their Cup run would dump their starting quarterback in return?

I highly doubt Hall will be back.

He's not a big fan of the situation here.

I'm usually not down on the organization but this clown show is going to cost us a chance at retaining and attracting good players .. it's going to be a long while before we dig ourselves our of this mess.

Usually a team can start turning the tide of ill repute by either a very good signing, or a few solid signings.

This is something we have been missing for several years.

Look at the excitement here in the 'Peg for a few minor transactions.

But, unfortunately, we're in deep, and this new CBA is a tremendous impediment to any GM trying to make a statement.

The Ottawa entry into the CFL also complicates the re-building of the roster.

Bad timing for the team and bad timing for Walters to make an impact.

A majority of posters on Riderfans are saying they'd deal Willy for him. I'd be all over that. I don't know if Willy will turn into a starter, but getting him for the expiring contract of an import de who most likely won't come back is more than worth it.

Willy plus a pick - 2nd round - and this is done and done.

A majority of posters on Riderfans are saying they'd deal Willy for him. I'd be all over that. I don't know if Willy will turn into a starter, but getting him for the expiring contract of an import de who most likely won't come back is more than worth it.

I don't know why you'd assume Hall has that much value.

Willy is also a potential free agent. The second round pick should be conditional on him signing here.

Willy is also a potential free agent. The second round pick should be conditional on him signing here.

I'm pretty sure KBF meant a 2nd coming our way, which is overvaluing Hall.

Ya, I'd do that...