Rumour: Sask Wants Hall

Best time of the year imo, the blinders are finally off and everyone see's the cold hard truth, now the real progress can start.

This isn't the first time. That's the cold hard truth.

It's been a long time since things have been this bad though.

Mike Kelly era wasn't that long ago.  

Best time of the year imo, the blinders are finally off and everyone see's the cold hard truth, now the real progress can start.

Mike Kelly era were the good times compared to what Burke is putting us through. At least Kelly looked like he gave a damn about making the team better. Burke don't give a ****, he's happy to lose in OT cause at least it was close for once!

This is Mike Kelly x 100.

And Mike Kelly was one of the worst periods in Bomber history.

Do we not remember how the offense was even worse then it is now. The jet package, Brock Ralph going deep and running in circles?

Still blinded by your hate of a certain individual eh...

This is the worst team in my lifetime.  Daley's teams were not close to being this bad, although those secondaries were all-time bad.  Kelly's team won 7 games without a QB, they were a decent football team.  The only teams that come close to this are 97-98, 98 particularly.

This might be the worst Bomber team ever, scratch that, I don't think there is a might. 

Players and coaches without a doubt. I cut Bellfool some slack only because he doesn't have the horses but Creehan is hands down the worst defensive co I have ever seen. The players he has are nowhere near as bad as he makes them seem.

This might be the worst Bomber team ever, scratch that, I don't think there is a might. 

Players and coaches without a doubt. I cut Bellfool some slack only because he doesn't have the horses but Creehan is hands down the worst defensive co I have ever seen. The players he has are nowhere near as bad as he makes them seem.

Our defense is ever so slightly better than in 2005 I think. But on the whole, this team is god awful. Probably even worse than 1996 or 1997 with Reinbold. 

The 2009 team with Bishop would destroy these guys, probably even the 2005 team Daley led team as well.

We saw right off the bat that whatever game plan Coach Creehan had for this game was woefully inadequate. 

Calgary was superbly prepared in blocking assignments for their run game on our D and I didn't see any corrections to allow for this.

We rely heavily on our style of D in pressure and defined assignments, and we failed miserably in that regard.

It's not a reach to lay the blame on the DC and on the talent level of a couple of players who were tasked with these assignments.

This chess match between their OC and our DC was a King's down during the first quarter.

Our defense is ever so slightly better than in 2005 I think

which is really sad when you consider how much more talent is on the defense now compared to then. 

Now Burke has found a new excuse for not getting his players ready to play

"I think part of it is that Calgary’s offensive line is very good. But I just wonder a little bit too if all this stir about Alex Hall getting traded, how much effect that had on the D-line group which is a very tight-knit group. I have to believe it has an effect on Alex...

"I don’t know where (the trade rumours) came from. It just says something about social media that anyone can throw something out there, whether it’s true or not and nobody has to even say their name."