Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers

  • Replies 502
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If he misses I am holding you personally responsible

  • Why are people shitting on Brown when this is not the first time we've seen with offense go from looking good to inept within a game regardless of who the qb is? Know what that tells me? It's coachin

  • You don't fail so spectacularly after looking so good multiple times if it's a player issue. That's 100% a coaching issue. Teams adjust and our coach can't figure out how to make adjustments.

Featured Replies

that’s it bring backs legghio!

our dbs need to stop doing catch drills with our wrs

bad call

Do you believe I lost my Shaw cable last night. My tv screen went black & lost the spicture & sound. They can't fix it online so a tech is coming over Sunday. So, I'm missing all the games this weekend. I went to TSN website to see if I can stream the games. They want $24.99 a month on TSN Plus. I already have 4 TSN channels & I ain't paying more as it used to be free. **** that. So, I'm blind.

I don’t think they’re going to overturn it but it was very marginal

Just now, JohnnyAbonny said:

I don’t think they’re going to overturn it but it was very marginal

of course.

touching his back isn’t a penalty.

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Do you believe I lost my Shaw cable last night. My tv screen went black & lost the spicture & sound. They can't fix it online so a tech is coming over Sunday. So, I'm missing all the games this weekend. I went to TSN website to see if I can stream the games. They want $24.99 a month on TSN Plus. I already have 4 TSN channels & I ain't paying more as it used to be free. **** that. So, I'm blind.

Silly question but do you have a smart TV with TSN? If so you can watch that way

crazy that we play soo many canadian dbs. smith, kramdi, kelly on one side is just wild.

high ankle?

good thing we have back up dts on the ar and pr…

Bombers O spinning their wheels in the 2nd quarter

Condell can't adjust when things aren't working. Second half is smelling like a 3 pointer.

singer looks like a fresh in hs lol

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

Condell can't adjust when things aren't working. Second half is smelling like a 3 pointer.

no but he’s great at adjusting away from what is working

Our clock management continues to be a joke.

Feeling good we're only down by 1 score at HT. Need a locker room reality check.

I was concerned for the remainder of the year that since we probably can't catch Montreal and the teams behind us can't catch us that we would coast. We aren't good enough to coast and we haven't played a game where all three phases clicked yet this year.

5 minutes ago, bluto said:

Our clock management continues to be a joke.

Feeling good we're only down by 1 score at HT. Need a locker room reality check.

I was concerned for the remainder of the year that since we probably can't catch Montreal and the teams behind us can't catch us that we would coast. We aren't good enough to coast and we haven't played a game where all three phases clicked yet this year.

All I read here was Argos suck.

I’ve missed you.

25 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

So glasses letting us down.

CUT HIM! CUT HIM NOW!!

Holy crap some pressure

Kelly on Kelly!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.