Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers

  • Replies 502
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If he misses I am holding you personally responsible

  • Why are people shitting on Brown when this is not the first time we've seen with offense go from looking good to inept within a game regardless of who the qb is? Know what that tells me? It's coachin

  • You don't fail so spectacularly after looking so good multiple times if it's a player issue. That's 100% a coaching issue. Teams adjust and our coach can't figure out how to make adjustments.

Featured Replies

Kelly and Holm both chasing, take your pick

ARRRGH!!! Somebody screwed up big time!

Just now, Tracker said:

ARRRGH!!! Somebody screwed up big time!

Yeah it was Gordo!

3 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I'll try to redeem myself.

Chad Kelly is the best quarterback in the league. Watch him tear the Bomber's defence apart.

GODDAMMIT

Just now, bigg jay said:

why-why-tho.gif

lol. I feel shame.

Is Kelly always chasing?

1 minute ago, WinnipegGordo said:

lol. I feel shame.

quick say some thing good about the riders

1 minute ago, WinnipegGordo said:

lol. I feel shame.

I'm a big karma/fate/whatever guy.... I'm legit pissed off at you right now. If we lose it's on you.

Just now, wbbfan said:

quick say some thing good about the riders

They're better than Ottawa

elsbury can’t even slow the rush down

Jesus Christ talk about momentum killers

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

Mr. Mo has changed sides once again.

what is it 2 rushes for brady in the quarter?

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

quick say some thing good about the riders

Riders have the best secondary in the CFL. They are going to hold Lions to under 20 points tonight.

Every time Kelly gets in the kitchen of one of our Dman, all that needs to be said to Kelly is no means no.

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm a big karma/fate/whatever guy.... I'm legit pissed off at you right now. If we lose it's on you.

Oh, relax & chill before you have a godamn heart attack or stroke.

So glasses letting us down.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.