Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lions @ Bombers: The GDT

  • Replies 824
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    I think we have opposite problems on each side of the ball. D I wholeheartedly agree. Opponents are snapping the ball and we aren't even ready to play, especially in the secondary. Our guys on the f

  • Stickem
    Stickem

    I can take a lot of crap going on with the club regarding execution and roster management.....what I can't abide with is seeing a club QUIT...Those last minutes of last nights fiaco showed we have a g

  • wbbfan
    wbbfan

    rookie qb comes into our field slaps us around and swags it up in a laugher. Some one in the front office needs to grow a set since the coaching staff refuses to.

Featured Replies

A mediocre O line would be a huge improvement. QBs just don’t have time to read the defence before they are running for their life

Dare I suggest TE start the second half? Couldn't be any worse.

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

lol. Has he even been asked to throw a pass beyond 5 yards. Condell has lost the plot. And our head coach has no nuts. Kicking a FG at the 4 yard line.

lol that’s just it, “Brown can’t throw” … the entire game plan has been about making sure he doesn’t and for no real reason whatsoever

4 minutes ago, BomberFanInSask said:

The BC QB looks more motivated and confident than our excuse for a QB. Brown hasn’t thrown a ball in the air more than 10 yards. If their young guy can do this, then Elgersma can get the Bomber offence going.

Condell is as bad as Hogan for play calling. I’ve been watching the Bombers since the early 80’s and this ****-show takes me back.

You can only play within the game plan. It’s pathetic to use brown like this. Stretch the ******* field.

Just now, Mike said:

lol that’s just it, “Brown can’t throw” … the entire game plan has been about making sure he doesn’t and for no real reason whatsoever

It’s almost over compensating for last week. The coaching is a problem man. OC DC HC.

Elgersma is looking awfully good right now....IF Brown can't get it done somebody has to give Osh a wake up call...Down to the five yard line and we come away with field goals....IF you can't get the ball across the goal line when you're that deep this club is more pathetic than I thought...All coaching positions should be reviewed if we lose to a bunch of players who just walked in the door..I don't have any confidence in this club to pull this one out...and in that event heads should roll ....

2 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

A mediocre O line would be a huge improvement. QBs just don’t have time to read the defence before they are running for their life

Show me where that has been the issue today though

9 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

BC looks like a high school team. We look worse.

Boy do I feel dumb. I thought I was paying to watch professional football. Not sure this team can beat the Rifles.

2 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

Dare I suggest TE start the second half? Couldn't be any worse.

Id be running perkins out to be honest..he can at least go off script and make things happen like Salter did to us.

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

We hardly have any layered routes with anyone doing that to throw one too

Is osh transitioning? Havnt seen any evidence of a nut since 2022

Well that seems like a play calling issue more than anything. Horrible game plan so far. With Rourke playing we’re down 15 at the half.

The Jets season was ****, the Jays season has been ****, good **** Bombers I need something.

This fluppen defence is HOT GARBAGE

Ok I loved the offence calls....then WTF...nothing outside we set up the hammer so well but then didn't take the next step......aaaarrrggghhhhhhh......

I am convinced it's not ayers it's coaches....as this is sheet pure dog sheet....and t

It started so good on offence.....

Elgersma like dru like Zach are running the plays they are called.

Just now, 3rdand1.5 said:

This fluppen defence is HOT GARBAGE

Ok I loved the offence calls....then WTF...nothing outside we set up the hammer so well but then didn't take the next step......aaaarrrggghhhhhhh......

I am convinced it's not ayers it's coaches....as this is sheet pure dog sheet....and t

It started so good on offence.....

Maybe people will start listening..ive said our coaching is ruining us for 3+ yrs

Its glaringly obvious..

Condell seems like a coach that sees a play work a couple of times and thinks it will continue to do so the rest of the game. There's no imagination in his play calling

Flub.....at least Tran Canada Brewing still brews good beer....thats the only constantly good thing this season

Just now, bustamente said:

Condell seems like a coach that sees a play work a couple of times and thinks it will continue to do so the rest of the game. There's no imagination in his play calling

He definitely doesn't run things to set up other stuff..thats for sure

No aggression on O or D. We are a soft team. The home sell out streak ends soon spectacularly if it hasn’t yet.

Nield shows up in the 2nd half

6 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Elgersma is looking awfully good right now....IF Brown can't get it done somebody has to give Osh a wake up call...Down to the five yard line and we come away with field goals....IF you can't get the ball across the goal line when you're that deep this club is more pathetic than I thought...All coaching positions should be reviewed if we lose to a bunch of players who just walked in the door..I don't have any confidence in this club to pull this one out...and in that event heads should roll ....

You really think Elgersma would have a different playbook?

Fans won’t put up with this type of bullshit I don’t think much longer. Bombers may need to bite the bullet and fire O’Shea sooner than later.

I have little faith...watch Can ndell go 92percent passing now.....

The 1st second half? How many second halves will there be tonight?

They rush 4 and 2 got through. WTF?

Is that BIG KEV

Can run over defenders so Daniels will try dancing

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.