Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lions @ Bombers: The GDT

Gorgeous day in the river city... Should be close to a sellout if not quite there. Let's get back into the win column no matter how it looks.

LFG Blue!!

  • Replies 824
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    I think we have opposite problems on each side of the ball. D I wholeheartedly agree. Opponents are snapping the ball and we aren't even ready to play, especially in the secondary. Our guys on the f

  • Stickem
    Stickem

    I can take a lot of crap going on with the club regarding execution and roster management.....what I can't abide with is seeing a club QUIT...Those last minutes of last nights fiaco showed we have a g

  • wbbfan
    wbbfan

    rookie qb comes into our field slaps us around and swags it up in a laugher. Some one in the front office needs to grow a set since the coaching staff refuses to.

Featured Replies

Buck to O’Shea….. these are what balls look like.

And that, is that. bombers officially the worst team in the west, probably the league.

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

tony jones had that gap off tackle and couldn’t get off his block to save his life

lol and like that we get our ass handed to us yet again. By a 1 and 5 team no less. We are levels of suck not seen in many many years.

Seriously, something needs to change now. This is absolutely garbage.

Jake Kelly up close on the edge too on the td...good use of personelle

TE needs to move quicker or he will be on the turf

Looks like I missed another gem of a game?

So any chance of a mid season change?

Fans are pissed bro. Damn.

Changes definitely will be coming. Don’t matter what O’Shea says. I don’t think he’s going anywhere cuz coaches cap but coordinators should be let go.

Who thinks osh would went for 2 there? Yeah that's what I thought...nobody

Buck has a QB who can't throw and he took a win from us. Whole team should be ashamed tonight.

Went to the Bombers game and comedy show turned up instead

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Looks like I missed another gem of a game?

So any chance of a mid season change?

probably not

Just now, captaincanuck12 said:

TE isn't the answer either.

no one is the answer with this ol and play call

Just now, BaconNBigBlue said:

Wouldn’t that be an incomplete pass?

if tom brady yes

Does princess auto sell big tents so we can put a big top over this circus?

The wheels have officially fallen off......Is this going to continue and if so the Princess is going to look awfully cavernous....

Just now, captaincanuck12 said:

TE isn't the answer either.

No QB on this sad lot is going to look good.

Well I hope ZC's neck is feeling better

U G L Y

G

L

Y

I’m almost missing Collaros.

And that’s another….Blue Bombers home loss.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1-4 at home is horrendous

Just now, Mike said:

I’m not going to judge Elgersma for this whatsoever, hard to judge anyone under these pathetic circumstances

Outcoached AGAIN

And again...a n d again

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.