Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)

With Rookie Camps getting underway Wednesday, it's time to talk about the 2026 CFL season!

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 3DownNation DAZN hires Chris Streveler as CFL, NFL analyst - 3DownNation Chris Streveler has been hired by DAZN as a CFL and NFL analyst, creator, and on-air personality, the streaming service announc

  • 17to85
    17to85

    No I don't

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    Heard yesterday morning out of Regina a Rider player had been in a wreck and that it was likely the Rider players fault, didn't know who until afternoon. Then a lot of locals went off on a "brown guy

Featured Replies

Tyjuan Garbutt cut by the Ticats.

Bridges cut also. I might give him a look. He’s interesting. As he’s a bit different type of receiver than we have. Hell of a rookie season also.

Edited by Goalie

Bridges looked like he was going to be a star but I think injuries have basically ended his career. The 2024 version of him would be a great fit here but I don't think he's that guy anymore.

I wouldnt be against bringing Bridges. Hes 28. Might still have something to offer. Cant hurt to try

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

I wouldnt be against bringing Bridges. Hes 28. Might still have something to offer. Cant hurt to try

Worth a look for sure. 6'4 receiver would be nice to add.

47 minutes ago, ShyGuy said:

Kind of looks like Rolan Milligan is gonna be out for the season in Sask

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcPw9GpRktZ/?igsh=b3Y5a2Jvdzlpdm1q&igsi=b3Y5a2Jvdzlpdm1q

That always sucks fora player...Good player for sure...Not as great tho as they were trying to push a couple yrs ago tho

Depending what he had done, could be the end of the line for him with position he plays...will be 33 when he possibly able to get back on field and that's starting to push it with a DB....We seeing it now with Nichols who in my opinion was a better DB and just turned 32....tho still on fence with him and think what we trying to pull on defense is messing with his game....A guy that good doesn't all off a sudden fall of a cliff...and almost look like a rookie in doing so

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

At this point I'd try anyone at receiver

Which poster are we saying they should sign?

Just now, rebusrankin said:

Which poster are we saying they should sign?

Im going with Jesse. Mainly because I think he's the only one closer to his athletic prime then to CPP.

4 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I wouldnt be against bringing Bridges. Hes 28. Might still have something to offer. Cant hurt to try

Not the top of my list of guys, but at this point Id say try any thing.

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Im going with Jesse. Mainly because I think he's the only one closer to his athletic prime then to CPP.

Not the top of my list of guys, but at this point Id say try any thing.

LoL I beg to differ!!!...Tho I have great hands I'd be better served on defence laying down the law!

Prob in better over all shape now then many yrs ago...I got some snaps still in me goddammit!..

42 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Which poster are we saying they should sign?

Kamau Peterson said once upon a time that when you're 6'4 you're always open... With cleats I'd be a legit 6'5 and at 230 would bring some much needed size to the group.... Just don't ask about speed, athleticism or hands...

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Kamau Peterson said once upon a time that when you're 6'4 you're always open... With cleats I'd be a legit 6'5 and at 230 would bring some much needed size to the group.... Just don't ask about speed, athleticism or hands...

So..Daniels 2.0? Lol

I'm right about 6' now..and 225ish..we could run heavy set lol

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

So..Daniels 2.0? Lol

I'm right about 6' now..and 225ish..we could run heavy set lol

I know my limitations, I can't avoid contact so I try and bully smaller people.

17 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Kamau Peterson said once upon a time that when you're 6'4 you're always open... With cleats I'd be a legit 6'5 and at 230 would bring some much needed size to the group.... Just don't ask about speed, athleticism or hands...

Is Incompleterson the person you want to take advice from? Yes, I just wanted to bring up this nickname.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Which poster are we saying they should sign?

Not me... You could time my 40 with a calender these days.

20 minutes ago, Booch said:

I'm right about 6' now..and 225ish..we could run heavy set lol

Arrested Development Tobias GIF

I'm deep into my powerlifting program. Put me out there in the Bailey role and have some oxygen waiting for me on the sidelines and I can probably get out there once a drive

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Im going with Jesse. Mainly because I think he's the only one closer to his athletic prime then to CPP.

I guess I'll take being called immature as opposed to cranky old man.

And I did just run my fastest mile in years this past week, but any kind of sprinting is going to send me straight to PT.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

LoL I beg to differ!!!...Tho I have great hands I'd be better served on defence laying down the law!

Prob in better over all shape now then many yrs ago...I got some snaps still in me goddammit!..

Booch, are you number 22? 😅

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTytPutceWm072ZSW4iwy7

Edited by rebusrankin

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Booch, are you number 22? 😅

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTytPutceWm072ZSW4iwy7

Well I did play some QB in Highschool hahaha, but I prefered hurting people so I got switched to defence....I'd be more like the Goldberg character...Some people say I looked like a combo of him and Stone Cold back in the day so guess thats my movie character 🤣

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Stone Cold

Booch is an under the radar beer

I'm thinking abiut coming out of retirement. Ottawa could use me. I may have lost a step at 71, though. My arm might be shot & I have to lose a hundred lbs. Lol

7 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Booch, are you number 22? 😅

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTytPutceWm072ZSW4iwy7

That's Burt Reynolds.

I'm 100% sure I run the fastest 40 on this website

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.