2024 NHL Playoffs Thread

On 2024-04-24 at 2:09 PM, HardCoreBlue said:

Whelp the other benefit to a Leafs loss is i can check TSN( Toronto sports network) and all the focus is how terrible the leafs have played in their series....is there any other Canadian teams in the playoffs? 😄

32 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Whelp the other benefit to a Leafs loss is i can check TSN( Toronto sports network) and all the focus is how terrible the leafs have played in their series....is there any other Canadian teams in the playoffs? 😄

Auston McDavid? Mitch Miller? William Scheifele? I still laugh when I remember that Sportsnet reporter call Blake Wheeler "Mark". You knew that this was the first time he had ever had to pay attention to anyone on the Jets.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 hour ago, Stretch said:

And so that Sportscentre reverts back to its normal format (instead of being a Leafs pre-game show).

Normal offseason Sportsnet - What are the Leafs doing with their coaching and management, followed by what the Leafs are doing in the draft, then it's time for Leafs FA. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Normal offseason Sportsnet - What are the Leafs doing with their coaching and management, followed by what the Leafs are doing in the draft, then it's time for Leafs FA. 

and then a final story - "Edmonton is looking to sweep the series and win the cup tomorrow night...a fact we've just chosen to ignore in our coverage until now...so let's look at what an Edmonton cup victory means for the Leafs in 2024-25"....