Orange Team I'd like to see lose this week against Green Team I'd like to see lose Game Thread

rebusrankin

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Ryan Phillips is a ****** bag. 

Ohhhh here comes the limping because things aren’t going perfect 

He got busted for a DUI last year and claimed it was "racial profiling" by the cops and the whole thing just vanished from the media. He must have been able to get the charges dropped. 

https://theprovince.com/sports/football/cfl/bc-lions/b-c-lions-defensive-coordinator-ryan-phillips-accuses-surrey-rcmp-of-racial-profiling-after-traffic-stop

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Did Neilson just call him "Dumb Davis?"

Honest mistake.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

He got busted for a DUI last year and claimed it was "racial profiling" by the cops and the whole thing just vanished from the media. He must have been able to get the charges dropped. 

https://theprovince.com/sports/football/cfl/bc-lions/b-c-lions-defensive-coordinator-ryan-phillips-accuses-surrey-rcmp-of-racial-profiling-after-traffic-stop

Honest mistake.

The way he jumps around on the sidelines is beyond embarrassing. 

Dom Davis is ******* terrible. Has been his whole career. How is he in this league. 

1 minute ago, IC Khari said:

Adam’s back in … int!

🫨

27 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

They’re incredibly unlikeable. Which is too bad because I think Campbell & Phillips are solid coaches.

Campbell is a knob

19 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

Every team is “doughy” crept the Bombers 😁 Go Riders (puke 🤮) …

I dunno...our guys aren't over the top with the douchery and assbageddness 

27 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

BC might be even less tolerable than last year, which is saying something. What an annoying group.

Yup...and sadly Sask will screw this up...cause well they suck...and their coaching sucks even more and we won't get our 1 game cushion