The RIP 2023 Thread

TrueBlue4ever

1 hour ago, JCon said:

He was great on Oz. So many great performances in great shows and movies. 

17to85 just pointed out to me that he was Ace Ventura's landlord in AV1..... totally never realized that before. 

Oh, no, this one hurts a lot. I was just listening to The Last Waltz last night. 

I read Robbie's memoir a couple of years ago and have been a big fan of The Band for ages. 

:57_cry:

Robbie could play, he could write, he could produce, he could arrange. He was a special, special, talent. 

oh man I'll bet they didn't even start recording any dialogue for the revival (an insider says he did but didn't complete it)

https://tvline.com/news/johnny-hardwick-dead-king-of-the-hill-dale-gribble-cause-of-death-1235026537/

we now have four characters with their voice actors being dead with Khan possibly being recast

I kind of wish we had a time jump in the show where Bobby has aged a bit so he would be in High School (no need to worry about recasting Principal Moss) or about to graduate even Hank and Peggy have empty nest dreams dancing in their head only for Luanne and Lucky to die suddenly or there was an incident that would have little Gracie taken away from them and so Hank and Peggy gains custody of her and Hank loses his den again.....and now for the Dale situation, they could say he's in jail for something Qanon or Gun related, or he could have been diagnosed with Lung Cancer (considering that Dale was a heavy smoker on the show)

I feel kind of bad for the developers right now because they have a bit of a headache, I know my way of shaping the series is a bad idea an idea my dad probably wouldn't like (he watches the show frequently on Adult Swim)

Edited by iHeart