The RIP 2023 Thread

TrueBlue4ever

Diamond, Of Right-Wing Duo Diamond And Silk, Dies 'Unexpectedly'

“The World just lost a True Angel and Warrior Patriot for Freedom, Love, and Humanity! Please respect the privacy of Diamond’s family! Memorial Ceremony TBA,” a post from the Diamond and Silk Twitter account on Monday read.

57 minutes ago, Tracker said:

“The World just lost a True Angel and Warrior Patriot for Freedom, Love, and Humanity! Please respect the privacy of Diamond’s family! Memorial Ceremony TBA,” a post from the Diamond and Silk Twitter account on Monday read.

Complications from Covid. FAFO. 

3 hours ago, Tracker said:

'True Angel and Warrior Patriot for Freedom, Love and Humanity!' 

Right, just another viewpoint I'm been told I need to listen to or else all I'm doing is living in my own echo chamber (Editors note: even though these words knuckle draggers use don't not match their actions).

5 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

'True Angel and Warrior Patriot for Freedom, Love and Humanity!' 

Right, just another viewpoint I'm been told I need to listen to or else all I'm doing is living in my own echo chamber (Editors note: even though these words knuckle draggers use don't not match their actions).

Trump is wearing black socks and underwear today as a sign of mourning.

20 hours ago, iHeart said:

She was at the Golden Globes two days ago

Lisa Marie’s Final Days: Grief, Isolation, an Alarming Red Carpet Appearance
-Getty
Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of Elvis Presley, spent her final days on a trying trek between Los Angeles and Graceland that some family members fear may have pushed the 54-year-old to the brink.

Deborah Presley Brando, Presley's half-sister, told Extra that she’d been worried about her sibling’s recent health, fearing her star-studded week, which included a speech and an appearance at the Golden Globes, may have been too much for her.

“She's been pushed a lot the past five days, and there are schedules and commitments that don't have anything to do with the reality of family,” she said outside a Los Angeles hospital, Extra reported. “This is a living example.”

Brando also noticed her sister was unsteady as she walked the red carpet and talked to reporters at the Golden Globes on Tuesday night, two days before she died from sudden cardiac arrest.

“I saw people propping her up,” Brando said. “I saw people holding her… I wish she had not have committed to anything she didn't want to do.”