Back 2 Back Champs @ VAJ-Cats-tic Voyage: The Mahfuggin GDT!

Noeller

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Half our special teams tackles are by a long snapper, a kicker and a right tackle.  That's a bad special teams half.

Teams have been awful. Giving bc everything and their O doing **** all save for drawing a lame assed PI on a brutally underthrown ball.

Throw in a pick 6 by a young qb making a throw he shouldn't have and here we are .

Also sick of tsn just ignoring that our top db is sitting this one out too which shuffled everyone around in the backfield plus 2 different outside linebackers 

Just now, 17to85 said:

Teams have been awful. Giving bc everything and their O doing **** all save for drawing a lame assed PI on a brutally underthrown ball.

Throw in a pick 6 by a young qb making a throw he shouldn't have and here we are .

Also sick of tsn just ignoring that our top db is sitting this one out too which shuffled everyone around in the backfield plus 2 different outside linebackers 

Tackling and kick coverage are typically a sign of preparation discipline and coaching. It’s really worrisome. 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

I'd be happy if we didn't see Demski and Oliviera until November 13.  But not sure we have the roster to make that happen unless we play this half with 6 OL/a FB/TE on the field every down.

I want Brady to hit his 1000 then shut him down. Would like to see Schoen get his record TDs for a rookie as well but I doubt we see that. 

What’s with Suitor/Smith. I mean I already know but. 
Bombers get a sack “oh the Bombers with a sack….crickets”

Lions get a sack “OH MY! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT SACK! That was the biggest sack I have ever seen. The biggest shiniest sack the CFL has ever witnessed. I have never seen such a beautiful sack in all my life” 🤮

1 minute ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

What’s with Suitor/Smith. I mean I already know but. 
Bombers get a sack “oh the Bombers with a sack….crickets”

Lions get a sack “OH MY! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT SACK! That was the biggest sack I have ever seen. The biggest shiniest sack the CFL has ever witnessed. I have never seen such a beautiful sack in all my life” 🤮

Did you see that sack????