Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games

Geebrr

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

If you’re not going to be at the game I’m not interested in hearing “the colder the better”.

I'll be there... Last year was ******* cold wind. Didn't matter to me one iota. Whatever makes it tougher on BC.... 

Also this:

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

If you’re not going to be at the game I’m not interested in hearing “the colder the better”.

I've sat in plenty of cold weather games in my time. Like the 1972 Western Final when the temp at game time was minus 21C. Rain games, snow games, sleet games, blazing sun games, windchill games. If the elements give the Bombers an advantage, I'm all for it. If you can't hack it then you stay home. Have a hot toddy by the fire watching the Bombers on tv. 

25 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I've sat in plenty of cold weather games in my time. Like the 1972 Western Final when the temp at game time was minus 21C. Rain games, snow games, sleet games, blazing sun games, windchill games. If the elements give the Bombers an advantage, I'm all for it. If you can't hack it then you stay home. Have a hot toddy by the fire watching the Bombers on tv. 

I have season tickets and go every game 

Doesn’t make freezing your **** off fun. 

24 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I have season tickets and go every game 

Doesn’t make freezing your **** off fun. 

Don't be a *****. Dress properly and it ain't nothin. We're Manitobans... We were born in the cold. Many have merely adopted it, but for us it's a part of who we are. 

Bring it... The ****.... On. 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Don't be a *****. Dress properly and it ain't nothin. We're Manitobans... We were born in the cold. Many have merely adopted it, but for us it's a part of who we are. 

Bring it... The ****.... On. 

I’ll be there, but I’m not wishing for it. 

I fished the Red on NYE day last year... Was below -40....so cold the propane turned to liquid and we couldn't start the heater in our tent. And we toughed it out for 4 hours that morning. 

I can handle that, and I can handle minus whatever at Fort Hew in my fishing gear while BC tries to figure it out in football gear. Good luck, assholes. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Lots of big plays in the Als-Argos game. TSN talking about Harris coming back. if he does, he'll be fresh for the playoffs & could be a factor. If we played them in the GC & the Argos won, the man would be absolutely insufferable. 

If we can’t pull off the three-peat I would be happier to see Harris get another ring than have any of the other teams win it.

Does a healthy Harris even come back as a starter for TO though? AJ has done pretty well for them.