Non Back to Back Champ games Week 12

Geebrr

Penalty wasn't for the timing of the hit, but for intentionally driving the QB into the ground with full body weight ontop of him. This is often applied within the context of RTP.

Aside from that, BC better hope for their sake they get a home playoff game, because good luck running this kind of scheme outdoors in November.

Just now, Brandon said:

I don't think that was roughing the passer.

I also forgot to say in the 1st game... Marshall Ferguson is by far the best PBP guy that TSN has.   He's really clear and smooth and doesn't goof around like Nielsen does.   

Just keep him away from Suitor, I agree he has grown on me I like the way he does pbp.

14 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

I think O'Connor has a good ćhance to be solid, especially with those good receivers. He's not very mobile though and that is going to be a huge change for BC. Gonna give up a ton of sacks in my opinion. 

His arm is also not strong enough to hit many routes with accuracy.  Fine throwing floaters.

47 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah I dont understand that best defense in league comment...the stats say otherwise...

Actually, BC is 1st (14) or 2nd (9) in 23 of 32 defensive stats, Bombers are 1st in 7 and second in 6.

But some are totals rather than average and BC has played fewer games, and weaker overall competition so far, so all highly subjective.

I still give the edge to Winnipeg, but Naylor’s comment isn’t the outlandish statement some would suggest. BC is a very solid team on both sides of the ball and not going away just yet.  

26 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Do we want the Riders to win? 

Yes I think so.  Give the bombers a little bit of breathing room atop the standings. 8-2 Lions is better than 9-1.  Strictly numbers.

Also might give the riders some false confidence when we inevitably kick their ass in the LDC and the Banjo Bowl

Edited by captaincanuck12