Zach Collaros

Brandon

I still feel like Ottawa takes him in the expansion draft and tries to lock him up before free agency.

Winnipeg might have to pay to get that opportunity.

You don't think they take a combo of Willy and Glenn?

What has Willy done to show he'd be the better choice? 

I still feel like Ottawa takes him in the expansion draft and tries to lock him up before free agency.

Winnipeg might have to pay to get that opportunity.

You don't think they take a combo of Willy and Glenn?

What has Willy done to show he'd be the better choice? 

Beat the Blue :D 

RT @garylawless: League source tells me #Bombers inquired about Bo Levi Mitchell in the last 10 days and were politely told no thanks.

Strike 2.......

Bo's not going anywhere. Are the Bombers that dense?? Clue in, Walters. The Stamps are going to protect him. Same with some of the fanbase here. He's not leaving Calgary.

RT @garylawless: League source tells me #Bombers inquired about Bo Levi Mitchell in the last 10 days and were politely told no thanks.

Strike 2.......

Bo's not going anywhere. Are the Bombers that dense?? Clue in, Walters. The Stamps are going to protect him. Same with some of the fanbase here. He's not leaving Calgary.

Dense?  What does it hurt to ask.  They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't turnover every stone.  Mack was bad because he didn't talk to GMs.  Walters is bad because has asks for things he should know he can't have.

If Ricky Ray was traded, anything is possible.   This is silly to criticize Walters for this.

Strike 2.......

Dense?  What does it hurt to ask.  They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't turnover every stone.  Mack was bad because he didn't talk to GMs.  Walters is bad because has asks for things he should know he can't have.

If Ricky Ray was traded, anything is possible.   This is silly to criticize Walters for this.

Walters has asked more than once. He's been told no everytime. Why would the Stamps kill their future in a trade with Winnipeg?? Not happening. We need to concentrate on another qb.

Strike 2.......

Walters has asked more than once. He's been told no everytime. Why would the Stamps kill their future in a trade with Winnipeg?? Not happening. We need to concentrate on another qb.

Who says he isn't.  It is possible to talk to more then one team at once.  In fact, with only 7 other teams, there is more then enough time to concentrate on all of them.

I see no problem with being persistent on this, even if he is turned down every time.

Not that I think he is going to get BLM, but this is the most silliest thing I've ever seen the organization criticized about.

Misdirected anger?

More like frustration left over from Friday.... What I said though. There's no way the Stamps trade BLM as he is their future. The Stamps fanbase has been pretty vocal in their support of Mitchell over Tate. In the words of Mr.Lahey, "There'd be a ****storm in Calgary if they traded him anywhere".