Zach Collaros

Brandon

RT @garylawless: League source tells me #Bombers inquired about Bo Levi Mitchell in the last 10 days and were politely told no thanks.

Strike 2.......

Bo's not going anywhere. Are the Bombers that dense?? Clue in, Walters. The Stamps are going to protect him. Same with some of the fanbase here. He's not leaving Calgary.

Lol at iso .... Bad comment.

Bad in the sense of what? That the Bombers keep calling  about Mitchell? Not the first time I heard that rumour.

Bad in saying that Bombers are dense for trying to get Mitchell......I'm thrilled that they at least made an attempt.    Who would of ever thought that Edmonton would trade Ricky Ray ever for a bag of peanuts and Jyles!!    

I'm hoping the Bombers are active in trying to get any experienced QB that has had recent success and/or shows a promising future.   

Didn't this whole Mack-Collaros rumour start at Riderfans?  Was it ever reported anywhere else...? 

Didn't Mike bring it up?

There was an ounce of truth to it but I don't think it was ever as close as the guy on Riderfans made it sound and I don't think the other players in the deal (Chiles, as an example) were accurate.