Winnipeg Blue Bombers TC 2022

40 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Love this by the way. Seems like a high character guy. Hopefully he has the talent and ability to be a capable back up QB. His maturity, hard work, and poise is a good start though. 

I think he's going to open some eyes in camp and ps. We could see the return of some streveler package stuff too. 

57 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

For me, that's how I knew our run at the top was done, and Lyle and Taman had finished destroying what Dave Ritchie built.

Who do you think taught Taman how to GM? I love Dave Ritchie, but his biggest flaw was his distaste for rookies and the mentality that veterans are always better.

Hopefully Bonfire can take off or Sports Talk grows enough to add more talent and shows. 

It was nice to see the parking lot at stadium looking busy this morning. I saw a Bomber walking (limping) down Chancellor East away from the stadium, carrying their cleats and backpack. I couldn't see who it was, with their hoodie up (and their name not on the back) but they were not headed towards the practice field or the entrance to the stadium. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 minutes ago, JCon said:

Hopefully Bonfire can take off or Sports Talk grows enough to add more talent and shows. 

It was nice to see the parking lot at stadium looking busy this morning. I saw a Bomber walking (limping) down Chancellor East away from the stadium, carrying their cleats and backpack. I couldn't see who it was, with their hoodie up (and their name not on the back) but they were not headed towards the practice field or the entrance to the stadium. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DT had tweeted that one of the receivers was on crutches after Day 1 - no names mentioned though and I haven't seen anything else.  Might be hard to keep track of with all the new names here for rookie camp.

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

DT had tweeted that one of the receivers was on crutches after Day 1 - no names mentioned though and I haven't seen anything else.  Might be hard to keep track of with all the new names here for rookie camp.

https://twitter.com/DTonSC/status/1525122098737422338?s=20&t=MhaYB3fIzwO7_dZp8pQ6rg

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I don't know why the imbedded tweets don't work for me.

19 minutes ago, JCon said:

Did he look wirey?

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

https://twitter.com/DTonSC/status/1525122098737422338?s=20&t=MhaYB3fIzwO7_dZp8pQ6rg

I don't know why the imbedded tweets don't work for me.

If you're on a computer, you need click the three dots (...) in the Tweet and select Embed Tweet. Then, when a new Twitter page opens with the Tweet, scroll up (yes, up!) and copy that code, under where it says, What would you like to embed? 

Paste the code here, hit enter and it should load. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

If you're on a computer, you need click the three dots (...) in the Tweet and select Embed Tweet. Then, when a new Twitter page opens with the Tweet, scroll up (yes, up!) and copy that code, under where it says, What would you like to embed? 

4 minutes ago, JCon said:

It worked!

interesting that Hammonds showed up on the suspended list considering we signed him so early before camp.

Would assume it's more of a passport issue thing and less of a "I got cold feet thirty seconds later" type thing but I guess we'll see.

Good to see TC coverage has been as miserable as ever again this year.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

interesting that Hammonds showed up on the suspended list considering we signed him so early before camp.

Would assume it's more of a passport issue thing and less of a "I got cold feet thirty seconds later" type thing but I guess we'll see.

*late* before camp. Whoops.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

quiet you...I'm gonna get DMs because of this!  Ha ha ha ha. I think the biggest thing is that there just isn't much to talk about during mini camp. Ed's had some nice features and his daily run downs. Hopefully once main camp opens, there'll be more to report on. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

quiet you...I'm gonna get DMs because of this!  Ha ha ha ha. I think the biggest thing is that there just isn't much to talk about during mini camp. Ed's had some nice features and his daily run downs. Hopefully once main camp opens, there'll be more to report on. 

I was just baout to say, with such a veteran team, what percentage of these guys practicing today make the roster?

How much resources should media commit to early cuts?