2022 CFL Draft (CIS/NCAA and International)

Noeller

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/tom-hackett/32004841-4361-4270-32a0-4b7c8fc0ce7d

Hackett looks like a real gem. Love that we are going after punters. Legs was horrid at punting and kicking off. Mourtada was at least good at kick offs. 

Sleep dalton looks like much more of a directional punter. Hackett seems to have a much better leg, but is a bit slow. 

I like that the DB played in laval and is very familiar with the Canadian game. Should be interesting to see how he does in camp. 

Just now, JCon said:

These trades make too much sense. I need someone to trade for the neg rights to Baker Mayfield. 

Laughs in taman, then coughs into a subway napkin. 

5 hours ago, bigg jay said:

This guy is as good as anyone you'd get in the mid rounds or lower of the Canadian draft.  Hopefully we can get him into camp and developed.

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

Any and every bit, scrap and morsel of CFL content is worth caring about. We get so little, and while it's the shortest off-season of all time, it's still been far too long since we've had CFL news to care about. I am ALWAYS excited for the CFL draft each and every year. 

This guy agrees with you. 

3 hours ago, JCon said:

Global Punter Draft. 

Only 2 guys drafted from the mexican league. I wonder how teams could ever manage to lure a legit prospect like kingsley jonathon the no1 pick, who is going to an NFL camp, with the awful low cap on global contracts. If he gets cut and the als try to offer him the value itll take for him to come north and the league vetos it, we could see a PR firestorm. 

8 punters and 2 kickers taken. I like the global player thing, but it's not going to do much of any thing if its all punters and guys can't make any decent money. 

1 minute ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

With the 13th overall (unless making a trade) and going my Walters past I’m assuming we go an OL at 13? I’d like to nab Noah Zerr but I doubt he’s available. Maybe Brown?

Any future DBs? I think they go DB or  DL futures pick. 

Just now, Bomber_fanaddict said:

With the 13th overall (unless making a trade) and going my Walters past I’m assuming we go an OL at 13? I’d like to nab Noah Zerr but I doubt he’s available. Maybe Brown?

I doubt it, so probably. Adeboboye would be fun to corner the market on RBs. Id love a guy like Tyrell ford at 13. I'm putting my money on us going DB/lber at 13. Or maybe taking a deep futures pick. 

As always as soon as the top tier of talent is gone (or sooner,) we will see a run on OL. It would line up for Gregor Mackellar to be there for us though. Maybe Hogan-Saindon will still be on the board at 13. I think atleast the top 3 ol will be gone by then. 

I keep seeing people linking Keaton bruggeling to us, could be we go that way. 

Brain says Schakel, gut says Mackellar, heart says one of the fords or philpots falls to us. Probably all wrong. 

Just now, JCon said:

They had us taking Pelehos at 9 in a few mock drafts. 

Wouldn't be the cfl draft with out an early reach. With all the trades that've happened I have no doubt they could've traded down and got their guy + extra value. 

Just now, Goalie said:

Really see DB or Defensive pick at 13. Don't see OL. Really don't. 

Same. But I never seem to be on the same page as the mafia's draft picks. Betting against my own judgement is the safer pick lol. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

Wouldn't be the cfl draft with out an early reach. With all the trades that've happened I have no doubt they could've traded down and got their guy + extra value. 

Possibly. But, build from the line wins championships. And, he's a hometown boy.