Bye week blues...

9 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

And most importantly, the hardrick hop. Its gonna be crazy next season going back to every thing we had going on before. (knock on wood)

aint no sunshine when bomber footballs gone

only darkness every day

and its always gone too long

any time bye weeks come into play

Oh man I’m hurtin - in paiaiaiain. a Bomber bye, so downhearted, In deep blue. Miserable. 

43 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

The Fajardo doink off the goal posts??  I asked someone to make it into a gif and now I can't freaking find it arghhhhhh

How could I have forgotten that one? I have posted it a couple of times, but here it is again for our viewing pleasure. 
MatureIdolizedBongo-max-1mb.gif

Just Google “Fajardo goalpost gif” and look in the images, and you should find it easily enough any time you need it. 

AnimatedMajesticHarpseal-max-1mb.gif

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

7 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Oh man I’m hurtin - in paiaiaiain. a Bomber bye, so downhearted, In deep blue. Miserable. 

Strumming my pain with his bye week

hurtin every one with his work

killing me softly with his schedule

screwin my whole league with his work

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

That’s a catchy lil number. You write that during a bye week? 

32 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

And most importantly, the hardrick hop. Its gonna be crazy next season going back to every thing we had going on before. (knock on wood)

only darkness every day

and its always gone too long

any time bye weeks come into play

DismalDishonestGalapagosalbatross-max-1m

11 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Friendly reminder to anyone ripping on the house bands we have at halftime... the halftime show for our game against the Edmonton Elks was Hanson.

Thanks for the reminder. You’ll never guess what I was about to rip. Lol

Was the 360 photo of the fans at IGF taken at a half time? That was cool! 

17 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Okay, so the Riders were founded in 1910 that means if they don't win another Grey Cup by 2026, they will average one Grey Cup every (116 years / 4 Grey Cups) = 29 years.

Meaning they would average our longest Grey Cup drought for each championship they have ever won.

In contrast, for the Bombers to achieve this average years per Championship, we would have to not win another Grey Cup from now until 2249

I'm buying tickets for that game... you thought the 29 year drought was tough... goddammit that is gonna be a satisfying win!!

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

That’s a catchy lil number. You write that during a bye week? 

I did, but then I randomly happened upon a person singing it. They sang it as if they knew me, in all my dark despair. I felt she found my song and read it all out loud! Like go on and just tell my whole life, with this song. But then the fugees stole it and I didnt care any more. 

1 hour ago, Eternal optimist said:

Friendly reminder to anyone ripping on the house bands we have at halftime... the halftime show for our game against the Edmonton Elks was Hanson.

Thats just evil, we cant compare any thing to that. They also missed the opportunity to have thiadric hansen go on stage and take them all out with 1 hit. Then he could yell, "There can be only 1!" and kick in some queen tunes. 

OK ok enough tired references ill show my self out. 

10 minutes ago, bearpants said:

At the banjo bowl they had legendary Winnipeg musician Brent Fitz on stage (google him if you don't know who he is)... and was just fiddling around with a cowbell... it was an egregious misuse of his talents... 

Almost perfect Banjo bowl paraphernalia. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

hey.....I think you ripped this one off Roberta.....you gonna get some Flack for that....Nice try though wbbfan lol

7 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I miss when the bombers would have superdogs at half time. The musical half time shows have been poop the last couple years. Even the crossfit thing was better in 19. 

I always used to look forward to seeing the Super Dogs as well. Just great entertainment!!

8 hours ago, JCon said:

I love that team Focus has their own mascot. 

The Brits always do the play by play proud!!

On 2021-10-29 at 1:26 PM, JCon said:

"Inaudible screaming" 🤣

I'm curious about Mike O'Shea University. :35_thinking:

Seems to be a pretty loose team that definitely focused on taking care of business.  From that video, and I'm not sure why I didn't think of it before, you can see how good our O-Line has to be practicing against the two Jeffs all the time.  Imagine those two guys are the guys you have to constantly have coming at you day in and day out.  Either you get really good at your job, or you wash out pretty quick.  I can't imagine two better guys to have in practice to keep our O-Line on their toes and prepped for the much weaker D lines they have to face in actual games.

Edited by kelownabomberfan