CFL Week 2 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread

johnzo

Just now, Nolby said:

I know we've got good up and coming receivers but I still wish whitehead would've worked out here.

He would have but we just weren't prepared to pay him what he'd get on the open market. It was him or Grant and they chose Grant. Business decision.... I get it. I'm happy to cheer for him when he's not playing us. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

He would have but we just weren't prepared to pay him what he'd get on the open market. It was him or Grant and they chose Grant. Business decision.... I get it. I'm happy to cheer for him when he's not playing us. 

Ah yes,forgot the little thing called money. Any idea what he was asking? He showed very good promise but obviously not the number the bombers thought he was worth.

After 2019 I would've kept Grant too.  Gamebreaking returners are hard to find. 

But look at the bright side: it's been a long time since our castoffs went elsewhere and became stars.  Geroy Simon is the last one I remember. Would love to see the Canadian Mafia take on the Wally Buono role where they are recruiting so much talent they can't keep it all...