CFL Week 2 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread

johnzo

13 hours ago, Noeller said:

Bluto is NOT some deranged melon head... He's a veteran of the message boards and, for lack of a better term, "gets it"... 

Sure but IMHO doesn't always 'get it' with certain other non football subjects.

Classic case of 'you know football but I find your views on other things quite limited and narrow'.

Plus Argos suck.

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Fair point. So how about we figure out what type of fans Fox Creek and Steve the3rd actually are before sh*ting on them and telling them to leave. Because we haven’t seen enough yet of either type of extreme to make a conclusion. 

Rider fans are guilty until proven innocent.

Hi all

I just wanted to say I understand some on here who don’t like another fan coming on this board especially a rival Rider fan. To be clear I’m not hear to cause any problems just to have friendly conversation will you guys . Imo we both are fans of 2 of the greatest teams in the CFL , with 2 of the greatest fan bases . What better fan forum to join then the Bombers , I just want to have good intelligent football conversations with another football fan. I understand the jabs toward me are hopefully good natured jabs at your rival and I’m fine with that. I say let’s all just be glad football is back so we all can enjoy the game I know we all love.

Cant wait for the Labour Day and Banjo Bowl games , easily the best rivalry in the  CFL and best games.

Cheers

Go Riders 

Go Bombers

Edited by Fox Creek AB Rider Fan

3 hours ago, Fox Creek AB Rider Fan said:

Hi all

I just wanted to say I understand some on here who don’t like another fan coming on this board especially a rival Rider fan. To be clear I’m not hear to cause any problems just to have friendly conversation will you guys . Imo we both are fans of 2 of the greatest teams in the CFL , with 2 of the greatest fan bases . What better fan forum to join then the Bombers , I just want to have good intelligent football conversations with another football fan. I understand the jabs toward me are hopefully good natured jabs at your rival and I’m fine with that. I say let’s all just be glad football is back so we all can enjoy the game I know we all love.

Cant wait for the Labour Day and Banjo Bowl games , easily the best rivalry in the  CFL and best games.

Cheers

Go Riders 

Go Bombers

Well, you are half right,

7 hours ago, Fox Creek AB Rider Fan said:

Hi all

Cheers

Go Riders 

Go Bombers

I agree...and feel the same....post that over there as well and see what response the fans there have....as its not one they follow, and any posting of a rival fan there is attacked wayyyy worse than the jabs you have gotten here...which is more in fun...there it gets almost personal in the comments, is juvenile at best, and truly seems its a board full of immature teenagars, or highly uneducated adults for the most part

Edited by Booch

Fox Creek AB Rider Fan is trying to be respectful here so I'll cut him some slack. He hasn't said anything for us to be pissed off about. As Noeller said, ArgoDave "gets It". Hopefully Fox Creek AB Rider fan does as well. It's okay to have other fans here like ArgoDave.  Just be well behaved & not a .... is all we ask. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

5 hours ago, Booch said:

I agree...and feel the same....post that over there as well and see what response the fans there have....as its not one they follow, and any posting of a rival fan there is attacked wayyyy worse than the jabs you have gotten here...which is more in fun...there it gets almost personal in the comments, is juvenile at best, and truly seems its a board full of immature teenagars, or highly uneducated adults for the most part

I am going to throw myself onto the floor, kick my feet and hold my breath until you take that back!!!

On 2021-08-17 at 7:02 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Fox Creek AB Rider Fan is trying to be respectful here so I'll cut him some slack. He hasn't said anything for us to be pissed off about. As Noeller said, ArgoDave "gets It". Hopefully Fox Creek AB Rider fan does as well. It's okay to have other fans here like ArgoDave.  Just be well behaved & not a .... is all we ask. 

Did you actually say.......ok, like...........ARGODAVE!