Random Jets News

35 minutes ago, iHeart said:

do you need the Jets bitchfest thread bumped up?

No need. Every game day thread is the Goalie Jets (Scheifele) bitchfest thread, until they start winning. Then the posts disappear strangely enough, only to return  with the next loss. 

Was really thrown when I saw this Goalie post after the Coyotes game:

”Are your expectations so ridiculous that you can't enjoy the game? 

It would appear that with the constant anti helle comments tho that perhaps them winning pisses you off? I left hfboards cuz I got tired of the gimmicks on there... got tired of the same old same old from the same old.

Don't turn this in to hfboards”

Now I’ve figured it out, the account must have been hacked 🤣 Because the same old same old from the same old is back at it. 

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

No need. Every game day thread is the Goalie Jets (Scheifele) bitchfest thread, until they start winning. Then the posts disappear strangely enough, only to return  with the next loss. 

Was really thrown when I saw this Goalie post after the Coyotes game:

”Are your expectations so ridiculous that you can't enjoy the game? 

It would appear that with the constant anti helle comments tho that perhaps them winning pisses you off? I left hfboards cuz I got tired of the gimmicks on there... got tired of the same old same old from the same old.

Don't turn this in to hfboards”

Now I’ve figured it out, the account must have been hacked 🤣 Because the same old same old from the same old is back at it. 

I was on Wheeler. He's played well. I was pissed with helle and his comments but hes played excellent recently. 

Scheifele? Did u miss the part where his stupidity = 2 leaf goals? If you think 55 is trying his hardest like Blake Helle Apples hell Even Barron tonight, you are insane. He's checked out.  He's as good as done as a Jet. He's the guy they will be trading. Take Blake away from him and Blake gets better,  Mark stays the same. 

Edited by Goalie

9 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Stanley was paired up with Schmidt.  I’d rather see Heinola out there.

Well see Stanley is tall so he gets 50 000 chances. Heinola isn't so he can only have 1 rough game. Schmidt Stanley tho are awful together so maybe they tanking. Schmidt Heinola worked tho. Pionk Heinola did not (pionk has sucked this year tho)

8 hours ago, Goalie said:

Cleaning house of the management and coaching staff this off season doesn’t have to mean rebuild. We still have a good core to build around but needs an injection of different perspective and direction. The only true rebuild is branding a new identity. Any player not buying in and/or does not hold the right skill set for this new identity can go bye bye no matter what your name is.

4 minutes ago, iHeart said:

I have a bad feeling that Wednesday's game against the Kraken's could be cancelled

There's a $ penalty for cancelling so I doubt it. Think it was the 86 blizzard they had only 2k in the stands against Jersey.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Just now, FrostyWinnipeg said:

There's a $ penalty for cancelling so I doubt it. Was it 86 or 97 they had only 2k in the stands.

to be fair we didn't HAVE an NHL team in '97...well I hope Seattle will be here as soon as possible though....the only thing I would see as a possibility is if they play without fans in the stands for this game