2020-21 NFL Discussion Thread

SpeedFlex27

On 2021-01-18 at 8:21 AM, bustamente said:

They traded one of the best receivers in the game for nothing

THAT I agree with. 

7 hours ago, bustamente said:

3 playoff appearances no wins and yes lately he has not had a supporting cast but earlier in his career he had some good tools to use on offence, New England is my bet

Cam Newton is on the fast track to becoming an NFL backup. 

20 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Stafford is a very good QB who has played for a terrible franchise. No playoff wins since the 1991 season and like one win since 1957. He'd look good in SF or Indy.

Not only that, that single playoff win was only because they had Barry Sanders fall into their lap who was a generational talent. Imagine what Sanders could've done with any semblance of an offensive line...

Barry Sanders, sure but What about Mel Farr and Altee Taylor? lol.

mahomes has a long road to be ahead of brady, but he is  the most exciting, fun to watch qb I have seen.

although, those two receivers kelce and no. ten,hill  appear to be uncoverable.

Edited by Mark F

7 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Aaron Rodgers is not sure about his future in GB, but he supposedly wants a new contract to help make up his mind

Nothing like a hundred million dollars to change one's mind. I don't think they have anyone ready to take over behind Rodgers. They have a 4 year NQRFPT hot shot who may have taken 50 snaps in that time. 

19 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Nothing like a hundred million dollars to change one's mind. I don't think they have anyone ready to take over behind Rodgers. They have a 4 year NQRFPT hot shot who may have taken 50 snaps in that time. 

Does Rodgers deserve more money sure why not, but I have a problem with athlete's who sign contracts and then want to tear them up to get a bigger contract, if you want to dictate what you make year to year sign a 1 year contract but nobody will do that cause they all want guaranteed money.

not sure what to think of the final.

Brady, immobile  v. Mahomes.

experience?  kind of a tossup now.

right now it seems like tamps receivers sre dropping catchable passes. chiefs  are not.

defensives both good.

kicker... dont know

s teams. chiefs keep putting fumbler back on punts.

brady v mahomes four games, two each.

hope its a good game

13 hours ago, CodyT said:

Rooting for tom... just because, I mean its pretty impressive to see something so incredible as 7 super bowls. Unheard of.

Don't mind the chiefs either though. I think mahommes and company definitely win... likely convincingly 

Yeah kinda where I am too. I like seeing the Greats be great. But I think Kansas is just the better team.

brady receivers had the most drops this playoff season. need to fix that to win.

antonio brown will play  should help.

chiefs lose left tackle. 

bucs pass rush looked very good.

not sure the bucs o game plan is all that great, lot of bombs.

I think the Chiefs will win. too much O and a decent D.

time to atart  calling aaron rogers over rated. one superbowl win.  same as lots of guys that were just ok.

brady has won the superbowl without high end receivers.

Edited by Mark F

54 minutes ago, Mark F said:

brady receivers had the most drops this playoff season. need to fix that to win.

chiefs lose left tackle. 

time to atart  calling aaron rogers over rated. one superbowl win.  same as lots of guys that were just ok.

Yes, but he's never won without high end receiver and or great defense. He's always had at least one of those.

3 hours ago, Mark F said:

chiefs lose left tackle. 

I totally agree with you. And i think in order for the Bucs to win they have to do EVERYTHING perfectly (pass rush, score at will, no turnovers, special teams, limit chunk plays from Mahomes)--as opposed to the Chiefs who are so dominant that even if Mahomes throws a pick 6 or they have 2 turnovers, the can still win. All it takes is a couple of possessions on their part where things click and game over.