Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sard

Neighborhood Flags

Recommended Posts

I'm hoping to see a few more of these popping up as we get closer to game day... I got mine up this evening.  St. Vital for where I am and Central MB for where I'm from.

https://imgur.com/a/FMY24BH

I can't seem to figure out how to embed the picture, so the link will have to do for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Sard said:

I'm hoping to see a few more of these popping up as we get closer to game day... I got mine up this evening.  St. Vital for where I am and Central MB for where I'm from.

https://imgur.com/a/FMY24BH

I can't seem to figure out how to embed the picture, so the link will have to do for now.

NICE!  good job and especially like the double flag thing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

They still don't have the bloody Westman flag.

I heard Wade Miller on the radio this morning saying that they have 20 more on the way... I would assume Westman is one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Is it sold out because they have it listed on website.

Ya, it sold out almost immediately.  They say that they'll be getting more in and they are supposed to let me know when that happens.  And it's not listed on the drop down menu.  All the flags are depicted on the page, but only the ones in stock appear on the drop down.  Same for the Interlake, it sold out almost right away too.

Edited by WBBFanWest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually really glad to hear Westman is so on board. Brandon was a ******* hotbed of Riders bullshit for a long time. Pissed me right the **** off. Glad to hear maybe people are back on the wagon... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was disappointed to see that they didn't offer a plain Winnipeg flag for those of us out of the area... I know they sell them in the store but I live over 1,000 miles away... was planning on picking one up this year at the Banjo Bowl, but, doesn't look I'm going to be able to make the trip this year... my passport burned up in a wicked truck fire over the 4th of July, lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 66 Chevelle said:

I was disappointed to see that they didn't offer a plain Winnipeg flag for those of us out of the area... I know they sell them in the store but I live over 1,000 miles away... was planning on picking one up this year at the Banjo Bowl, but, doesn't look I'm going to be able to make the trip this year... my passport burned up in a wicked truck fire over the 4th of July, lol...

Whereabouts in Missouri do you live?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Whereabouts in Missouri do you live?

right smack dab in the middle of the state, both ways... in fact, I'm a mere 5 miles west from the geographical center of the United States!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Whereabouts in Missouri do you live?

it's a little town called California, population 4,278... about an hour and a half from either KC or St Louis, 45 mins from Columbia, home of the Missouri Tigers... it's a small, rural community where life happens just a little bit slower than probably the rest of the world...

we have 1 stop light that has been upgraded from merely a flashing red light 15 years ago to an actual red/yellow/green traffic light! I've lived here my entire life...

its one of those places where you probably know few of the actual street names and you give directions relative to where someone lives, like: "you know where Jim so and so lives, right? well, take the next street after his place and then it's 2 block down on your right"... lol

Edited by 66 Chevelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 66 Chevelle said:

it's a little town called California, population 4,278... about an hour and a half from either KC or St Louis, 45 mins from Columbia, home of the Missouri Tigers... it's a small, rural community where life happens just a little bit slower than probably the rest of the world...

we have 1 stop light that has been upgraded from merely a flashing red light 15 years ago to an actual red/yellow/green traffic light! I've lived here my entire life...

How did you become a Bomber fan? There has to be a story there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

How did you become a Bomber fan? There has to be a story there.

great question! my favorite Missouri Tiger WR became a Bomber in 2017... I had followed his career thru out college and his NFL ventures and he eventually landed in Winnipeg... I'd never spoke to him before in my life but came to watch him play in the WSF game... my daughter was friends with someone that actually knew him from living in Columbia and told him that I was coming to Canada to watch him play... we ended up getting together after the game and we've been close friends ever since...

Edited by 66 Chevelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 66 Chevelle said:

great question! my favorite Missouri Tiger WR became a Bomber in 2017... I had followed thru out college and his NFL ventures and he eventually landed in Winnipeg... I'd never spoke to him before in my life but came to watch him play in the WSF game... my daughter was friends with someone that actually knew him from living in Columbia and told him that I was coming to Canada to watch him play... we ended up getting together after the game and we've been close friends ever since...

L'Damian Washington?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually had season tickets to the Birmingham Iron AAF games and went to each game and watched... road games too... that is before they folded... he was the leagues offensive player of the week in week 6...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Cool that you stayed a Bomber fan after he left.

 

he is a perfect example of not being used for his strengths, speed and height... the guy still runs a 4.3 forty... I didn't want him to come back in year 2... offered to pay his salary to stay home and work towards another NFL shot... he didn't show case what he capable of here, and ultimately got cut when we decided to go with 2 nationals on O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...