What do we do for 6 days?

jazzsax

I can only do so much while I wait in anticipation for Sunday. 

Four to Five times per year I'm insanely excited about bomber football. Like flying out of my pants excited.

1. Season Opener - yay!
  2. Home Game that I come to visit!
  3. Labour Day Classic (even though we usually suck the big one)
  4. Banjo Bowl (woo woo banjo pickin inbreds!)
  5. PLayoffs

To top it off, we play the Ride-Tards on sunday. No shortage of joking with opposing fans (many of whom are my friends) and nervous anticipation. 

6 sleeps. 6 LONG sleeps. 

We win on Sunday, I sense this is our year. We have the players. We have the coaching. We have the smash mouth attitude on the field.

Lets get it done boys!

What are YOU doing to pass the time?

I am going to continue to sit by my e-mail and await confirmation to join riderfans.com..... I filled everything out Nov 2nd and I am now apparently waiting in a queue while they have a discussion about it...... maybe a friendly rival green fan here could throw in a good word for me to them 😃...... ....... other than that I will be getting all my chores done this week so I have none left come Sunday..

22 minutes ago, White Out said:

I'll spend them worrying about the Riders getting a bye and hoping we can overcome being on the road. 

This is the most important Bomber game for me since the 07 Cup. I knew we would lose the bc grey cup, so I had very low expectations. This game..we win it and we have a clear path to a cup imo. 

Agreed. Our toughest game is this saturday, followed by the West Final, and then the grey cup in reverse order.

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I am going to continue to sit by my e-mail and await confirmation to join riderfans.com..... I filled everything out Nov 2nd and I am now apparently waiting in a queue while they have a discussion about it...... maybe a friendly rival green fan here could throw in a good word for me to them 😃...... ....... other than that I will be getting all my chores done this week so I have none left come Sunday..

I put in a word for you.   So no chance....

😄

16 hours ago, do or die said:

I put in a word for you.   So no chance....

😄

You are not beloved over there? Say it isn't so. All they wanna do is talk football. You didn't break forum rule number 3 and suggest that the Riders are not the ultimate sports franchise in the history of modern sport did you?

12 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I am cheering for Matty this weekend.....but if he can't get it done I wouldn't lose all hope seeing BIG CHRIS going in..... if nothing else it would get him even more ready for the future..... but imagine if he went in and won..... 

I like Streveler too, but if he gets the ball I hope it's garbage time and we've already pinned 30+ points on the rump riders