Stampeders @ Tiger Cats

Zontar

44 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Well, with the Bombers on the sidelines and hoping for the crossover, mathematically speaking we actually want Calgary to win here (since it is pretty much impossible for us to catch them). Agree with szaroz71's assessment here though, Calgary is just too good of a team to lose three straight.

Two in a row.

1 minute ago, Mark F said:

The idea of stinking it up for a bunch of games, then suddenly getting "hot" and winning it all through the old backdoor,  bugs me.

It should because it would require a fluke of gigantic proportions. I believe the end for this team will come swiftly and decisively. 

Having watched a few American games, I'm starting to think Bo Levi is right in thinking he's better than a lot of the starters down there.

I'm not a fan of his attitude, but I can finally admit  the guy is really good. he's got a real gift for moving in the pocket, avoiding the rush, while continuing to  look downfield, find an open man, and connect. Accurate, with a strong arm, leading his man, weird stuff like that.

He actually makes it look kind of easy.

I hope he stays in the CFL.

now watch him throw 2 pick sixes, eleven dirt balls, and get the hook for arbuckle.

Edited by Mark F

3 hours ago, do or die said:

Part of being a Bomber fan, is merely taking what you can get......

"toaster leavins" is what we're getting.

horsecollar Tackling ok, if done by the hair .... not a penalty. talk about a  dumb non rule.

Take about one minute to fix that, rule wise.

Edited by Mark F

36 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Lucky the guy didn't snap his fibula.  If a horsecollar pulling a guy backwards is illegal that should be too.

That's a choice by a player to grow his hair halfway down his neck. No one forces them to grow their hair long.  So just like an arm or leg, hair is part of the body & can be used legally to tackle. And it was.

18 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

That's a choice by a player to grow his hair halfway down his neck. No one forces them to grow their hair long.  So just like an arm or leg, hair is part of the body & can be used legally to tackle. And it was.

Any other pulling motion on a guy from behind is a penalty now.  The pull is the issue, not grabbing a guy by the hair.  That wasn't a tackle either.  A tackle is a stick and a wrap, torso to torso.  That was a grab and a pull.  If they focused more on enforcing the rules on legal tackling and requiring form tackles using proper technique injuries would go way down.