Tiger-Cats @ Stampeders

Zontar

I am not sold on Hamilton yet.  Those six wins in the final ten last year were against weaker competition, in general.  I don't think June Jones turned the team around just like that, and I don't think Masoli has much hope of holding onto the starting job beyond the first few games.  I'd love to see Calgary take a step back but... people predict that every season and it never happens.

36-15 Stamps.

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I am not sold on Hamilton yet.  Those six wins in the final ten last year were against weaker competition, in general.  I don't think June Jones turned the team around just like that, and I don't think Masoli has much hope of holding onto the starting job beyond the first few games.  I'd love to see Calgary take a step back but... people predict that every season and it never happens.

36-15 Stamps.

I agree - weather here in Calgary sucks (chilly and rain) however Huffnagel and group always seem to field a good team year in and year out. Looking for a Calgary dominated win.

4 hours ago, Zontar said:

Cant decide. Fan goggles and heart say trap game. Head says they get thrashed.

HAM starts two newcomers on corners.

Stamps are motivated after that **** show they had of a Grey Cup. They know other fanbases think they are chokers & enjoyed that loss. They want to stop their laughter. BLM says his shoulder is healthy & media here in Calgary say he is throwing the ball with heat. Great group of receivers. Terry Williams can really run the ball. Defense has some secondary questions with new starters in there. But the Stamps Front 7 is really, really good. No trap game for the Ti Cats. Maybe if it was Game 6 & the Stamps were 5-0 & the Ticats 1-4 & the game was in Hamilton.  Both teams want to get off to a good start. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

26 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Think the TiCats are in tough here ... but then I thought the Argos D would eat Collaros alive...

If the Stamps weren't such a self entitled team that believes everyone should bow down to them then they'd be celebrating 2 consecutive GC championships.  They talk big as they're very good but punch them in the mouth & they fold like an umbrella in a windstorm in a championship game when all the chips are down.  They don't know how to handle true adversity.   Showed their yellow streak twice in a row in the Grey Cup. They'll win tonight but if this game was played on the last Sunday in November I'd put money down on the Ti Cats to win.

Edited by SpeedFlex27